Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ok I see what you are saying and it would still go back to my point of the man having to take responsibilities. It took two people to make the child so he shouldn't be able to write down on a piece of paper that he doesn't want the child to be out of his responsibilities. This would be crazy if it were possible.
i feel u on that BUT she has the power to do whatever she wants just cuz she has the baby in her stomach but when im ready to have a child if my lady isnt ready i just gotta wait but because she's ready n im not i have to change my life. thats messed up cuz the double standard has soooo much more that goes into it but on the other side men want to have sex with multiple women but the girl only wants him to be with her its my penis y do i need to only have sex with her cuz we like being around eachother? n if i decide i want to have sex with other women n does it n she finds out about it my life could be over depending on how mad she is. where does it stop

Daps
The unfortunate thing about nature, is that women are responsible for carrying the kid and therefore has the sole right to decide how she wants to deal with the baby. It's been this way as long as I've been living. Sooo I don't understand how men are really trying to rationalize a concept that's been in place since before they've been born.

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who they have sex with.

That's why you're one of my favs, preach :lawd:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i feel u on that BUT she has the power to do whatever she wants just cuz she has the baby in her stomach but when im ready to have a child if my lady isnt ready i just gotta wait but because she's ready n im not i have to change my life. thats messed up cuz the double standard has soooo much more that goes into it but on the other side men want to have sex with multiple women but the girl only wants him to be with her its my penis y do i need to only have sex with her cuz we like being around eachother? n if i decide i want to have sex with other women n does it n she finds out about it my life could be over depending on how mad she is. where does it stop
Ok you are going into a lot of other things. This is why it's so important to be with someone you care about and want a future with ,instead of someone you just want to have fun and sex with. This wouldn't have been an issue if this couple had just seen eye to eye. The double standards exist because its the woman's body. I don't agree with abortion but it makes sense that the woman would have somewhat more say so than a man. And if you want to sleep with more than one woman then you take a risk at getting them pregnant. To me anytime you do it,it's a risk birth control fails sometimes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LMAO If you aren't ready to have kids, use protection.

Daps
Be seahorses, brehs.

I'm out :dead:

but there would be no proof that he did it

by giving her the pill directly he fukked himself

Damnit
frustrated.gif

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The unfortunate thing about nature, is that women are responsible for carrying the kid and therefore has the sole right to decide how she wants to deal with the baby. It's been this way as long as I've been living. Sooo I don't understand how men are really trying to rationalize a concept that's been in place since before they've been born.

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who tey have sex with.

I actually somewhat agree with this post, the unfortunate thing about nature is that men and women are built differently and have different rights and responsibilities.
A
mans job is to spread his seed, and women job is to carry that seed. So a women having multiple partners and being a hoe is in no way comparable or acceptable to men since we are built different from nature.
Shouldn't a women be SUPER careful who they have sex with, so there child doesn't grow up in need? These women need to stop coddled from the state and responsible for having multiple children out of wedlock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who tey have sex with.

I co-sgin being careful about who you lay with, but the issue is with equal liberties and liabilities defined by contemporary times. Your first sentence is the absolute truth so I would like to think the bulk of the burden is on the woman to choose whom they lay with since they hold all the cards and are utlimately responsible(supposed to be) for the welfare of the child at the end of the day.

I'm not absolving men at all, but casual encounters are the norm and if one results in a pregnancy, men are only obligated financially and not from a parental standpoint which does the child no good in the long run....Reproductive rights may need to be overhauled going forward as society deems casual encounters less taboo...