Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually somewhat agree with this post, the unfortunate thing about nature is that men and women are built differently and have different rights and responsibilities.
A
mans job is to spread his seed, and women job is to carry that seed. So a women having multiple partners and being a hoe is in no way comparable or acceptable to men since we are built different from nature.
Shouldn't a women be SUPER careful who they have sex with, so there child doesn't grow up in need? These women need to stop coddled from the state and responsible for having multiple children out of wedlock.

I think men and women need to be careful who they screw and potentially knock up/get knocked up by.

However, speaking solely from nature...men have NO rights once that seed is planted and they should more more careful because they put themselves in situation they have no control over which can impact them for the next 18 years.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I co-sgin being careful about who you lay with, but the issue is with equal liberties and liabilities defined by contemporary times. Your first sentence is the absolute truth so I would like to think the bulk of the burden is on the woman to choose whom they lay with since they hold all the cards and are utlimately responsible(supposed to be) for the welfare of the child at the end of the day.

I'm not absolving men at all, but casual encounters are the norm and if one results in a pregnancy, men are only obligated financially and not from a parental standpoint which does the child no good in the long run....Reproductive rights may need to be overhauled going forward as society deems casual encounters less taboo...
But men get the short end of the stick when it comes to pregnancy so that's why I said they should be the most careful. Even if a woman never gets a dime of CP, the man will still have a running tab, face jail time and license suspension and some more shyt. All that for a kid they never wanted and had the opportunity not to have, if they had protected themselves.

Again, I think everyone should be careful when it comes to kids but women don't get fukked as badly as men.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The unfortunate thing about nature, is that women are responsible for carrying the kid and therefore has the sole right to decide how she wants to deal with the baby. It's been this way as long as I've been living. Sooo I don't understand how men are really trying to rationalize a concept that's been in place since before they've been born.

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who tey have sex with.

And in "nature" it's pretty much universal that the male claims intra-species dominance, but you female humans sure don't live in accordance to this rule.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think men and women need to be careful who they screw and potentially knock up/get knocked up by.

However, speaking solely from nature...men have NO rights once that seed is planted and they should more more careful because they put themselves in situation they have no control over which can impact them for the next 18 years.

I 100% co sign that men and women need to careful who they screw now a days. The problem is the bolded above, before the 1900s( World War I) in America, do you know a majority of MEN got custody of children regarding any type of divorce or separation? The courts took 180 degree turn, which resulted in men having no rights in family court. The system in place today make men more or equally accountable financially ( in no way physically or emotionally)than women, even though women choose as many shyt partners as men.

Last edited:
Daps
I 100% co sign that men and women need to careful who they screw now a days. The problem is the bolded above, before the 1900s( World War I) in America, do you know a majority of MEN got custody of children regarding any type of divorce or separation? The courts took 360 degree turn, which resulted in men having no rights in family court. The system in place today make men more or equally accountable financially ( in no way physically or emotionally)than women, even though women choose as many shyt partners as men.

Probably because there wasn't a womens' rights movement at that time and women were considered property back then.... LMAOOOOOOOO are you serious? :dead:
TIMES CHANGED, move forward or get left behind with child support :manny:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably because there wasn't a womens' rights movement at that time and women were considered property back then.... LMAOOOOOOOO are you serious? :dead:
TIMES CHANGED, move forward or get left behind with child support :manny:

Times have changed, women started getting children because a combination(white men) of men dieing in war, sending children off to boarding school, and MAINLY women being impoverished after divorce with no skills:beli:. Also look up alot other countries(mainly Africa and Asia) family court laws their alot more equally balanced than the US.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Two idiots.The dude is dumb for not using a condom with a psycho and for giving her the pills instead of crushing them up in her food/drink. & the chick is dumb for trying to have a kid with someone that didn't want one. I hope they're both suffering greatly from their stupidity.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I 100% co sign that men and women need to careful who they screw now a days. The problem is the bolded above, before the 1900s( World War I) in America, do you know a majority of MEN got custody of children regarding any type of divorce or separation? The courts took 360 degree turn, which resulted in men having no rights in family court. The system in place today make men more or equally accountable financially ( in no way physically or emotionally)than women, even though women choose as many shyt partners as men.

A "360" my nikka? :wow: you sure? :wow: