Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"its her body" is the worst excuse women give for making decisions when it comes to abortions

its my life bytch, my life more important than your fukk ass body :pacspit:

bytches dont worry bout this shyt cause they are hardly on the receiving end of having to pay child support n shyt, it all comes down to that... if more women lost custody battles and had to pay child support I bet all these "its my body" bytches would be more like " :patrice: its my body.. but :patrice: the way my bank account set up... :patrice: "

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"its her body" is the worst excuse women give for making decisions when it comes to abortions

its my life bytch, my life more important than your fukk ass body :pacspit:

bytches dont worry bout this shyt cause they are hardly on the receiving end of having to pay child support n shyt, it all comes down to that... if more women lost custody battles and had to pay child support I bet all these "its my body" bytches would be more like " :patrice: its my body.. but :patrice: the way my bank account set up... :patrice: "

The ironic thing is the percentage of deadbeat moms is actually higher than that of dads who won't pay child support. Go figure :patrice:

Census figures show only 57 percent of moms required to pay child support -- 385,000 women out of a total of 674,000 -- give up some or all of the money they owe. That leaves some 289,000 "deadbeat" mothers out there, a fact that has barely been reported in the media.

That compares with 68 percent of dads who pay up, according to the figures.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/08/09/moms-can-be-deadbeats-too/#ixzz2ec5cZA9z

I guess it's different when a woman has to come out of her pocket, huh? :beli:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness