Man killed in dispute after he confronts another man for not saying “Thank you” in a New York Smoke shop

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope you have the hands of a young Mike Tyson
Or at the very least that gotdamnit on your hip
Keep charging folks up like the fella in this clip
It takes one nut ass nikka to change your whole life
Or a funky bytch that will go get a crash dummy to fix your face
Internet is for play play
Outside somebody will send you to the upper room
I'm not sure if you are kindly warning me, or shyt-talking me lol. But this is literally what I've always done in real life and no one has ever taken offense to it. Maybe because I say it just like I would if they had said thank you, so they don't get offended. I don't try to charge anybody up, but I guess if I run into it, I'll deal with it. I wouldn't do the shyt like dude in this clip, for sure. I certainly don't have Tyson hands, but I am down for a good kerfuffle if need be. And if someone wants to start a knife fight with me, I'll see their knife, and raise them that gotdammit from my hip lol

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
In a thread earlier this year about a dude pulling a gun out on a broad for not saying thank you I told dudes that they can go around being rude and not having manners all they want, one of these days they're gonna run into one of these mentally unstable nikkas that's gonna stab or clap them up. nikkas on here was being all proud to be disrespectful dirtbags with no manners :mjlol:
This isn't the scenario that proves your point star. The person who didn't say sorry did the stabbing.

Being blunt, my impression is that someone is looking for a fight when they jump to confrontation over minor slights. Normal people would just assume they didn't hear the person say thanks and keep it moving.

He decided to yoke the guy up and pull him back into the star. There's a good chance that the person won't get prison time as it can be played off as trying to walk away and acting in self-defence.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I hope you have the hands of a young Mike Tyson
Or at the very least that gotdamnit on your hip
Keep charging folks up like the fella in this clip
It takes one nut ass nikka to change your whole life
Or a funky bytch that will go get a crash dummy to fix your face
Internet is for play play
Outside somebody will send you to the upper room

That wut? :skip:

:russ:

:dead: like ole buddy.

(Just playing RIP :rip: but he literally asked to fukked around and found out. :snoop:)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m sorry but :laff:
246675.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
i said this story before but this dude was about to blow my brains out because his friend held The door open and I walked in.

i said “good lookin”

his friend was like “ u holding doors for nikkas”

it’s like his friend subconscoiously was programmed to kill

he started reaching for his hammer

but then he saw I was with my nephew

and snapped back to reality

they just walked away

its crazy to think no one would have known what happened if homey did what was about to do

but whats even more crazy. I literally forgot about it like a hour later smh

idk if that’s good or bad

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't know what that reporter or that store clerk are takinbout. It appears the victim lunged at him when he saw him pulling that knife out that sleeve, which was after he was already shelved...and I don't think that was a cellphone in the suspects right hand. If he really said "what are you gonna do, stab me", then it looks like he said it at some point before they started wrestling. It's very unlikely he said that afterwards. That wouldn't make much sense. Anyway, it doesn't look like the suspect has a good case. Those words from the victim proves the knife was already a threat before it really got physical.

Edit: When you look at the right half of the thumbnail, it looks like the victim may have said, "what are you gonna do, stab me", after they were outside after all. But it looks like they were no longer wrestling. So he may have stepped away after he couldn't get the knife from him, then asked that. Looking at this thumbnail makes it appear the suspect may have took him on his word, and stabbed him because he dared him to, when he didn't really have to, which makes him look even more guilty. The only way you'll know is if they show the actual stabbing.

Yes, I agree the brother shouldn't have escalated this, but I think it was something that suspect said, more than the mere fact that he didn't say "Thank you". You'd have to be an a**hole not to thank a brother for holding the door for you in the first place, especially when he's from a difference race, and your race been oppressing his for 400 years. But in this country, too many White men still believe a brother isn't worthy of any respect, even when he's showing kindness, that he doesn't even deserve.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is it wrong that I don't want dude to get locked up? Nobody owes you good manners SMH fukk you think this is?
The suspect got physical first by shelving him. If the exit door was on the left, facing the viewer, then he could have just turned around and left. The more I view this video, the more it appears the suspect didn't try hard enough to deescalate this before using a deadly weapon. In fact, it looks like he already had his knife out. It looks like the victim was trying to hold on to the arm holding the knife, unlike this cashier explained it. It appears the suspect finished him off once they wounded up outside. He'll probably get charged with manslaugher, if not some degree of murder.
Dude in the white jumped in his personal space which in my opinion is the first physical threat. Dude in the blue was backing up every time dude in the white was walking on him. If we would have kept it at words from distance he’d still be alive. Then dude pushes and again dude in the white had a chance to chill out. He really escalates by then launching at dude and trying to choke him.

Then listening to the clerk dude in the blue was trying to fukking leave and hop on his bike but dude in the white was stop holding onto him trying to fight him and that’s when dude got stopped. Have no sympathy for that guy he started the whole shyt and even followed him out the store.

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
The verbal dispute quickly escalated to a physical altercation that spilled outside the store, and the victim is said to have taunted the suspect, telling him, "Stab me if you can do it."

The suspect grabbed a knife from his bicycle and stabbed the victim the abdomen and neck, according to authorities.

"The victim started screaming, 'He stabbed me, he stabbed me,'" Alsaidi said.

Man this is the type of shyt that kills me. People literally be asking for shyt. My homie (RIP) was a wild boy and would always get into shyt. But he told me nikkas was always starting shyt talking about "he won't do nothing". Then you tear off into someone's ass and they talking about "omg. he's crazy". shyt always stuck with me and is completely true