Man killed in dispute after he confronts another man for not saying “Thank you” in a New York Smoke shop

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It is messed up when you hold the door open for somebody, and they don't say "Thanks", or at least reach their arm out towards the door, and say "I got it". This happened to me a lot when I would hold the door for White men down here in the ATL. Not saying "Thanks" to you gives them a sense of White Supremacy. It was that way on my IT job as well, and that was up in the DMV. But you can expect that on those jobs where you work around mostly Whites. But it took a minute to understand these southern White men in the streets down here do this on purpose, whether they're young or old, and they stay on code with it. But when you let that door slam in their faces, they seem to respect you more, like I did to the last White man walking behind me. It was one of those places where you have to walk through two doors back to back; one to get in the lobby, and the other to get in the premises. Sometimes you'd open the first door, not expecting a "Thanks', because you have to open another door right in front of you. But when that person don't say "Thanks" after you open the second door, like a lot of these White men do, that's really an insult. So on this occasion, when I didn't get a "Thanks" for opening the first door, I let the second door slam in his face. I do this when I know I'm in a place where there's more racist than usual.

Sometimes Black women do this too. But I think more brothers say something to them about it. Myself, I'll say "thank you" for them girls in a sarcastic way. As for White men, some brothers don't hold the door for them at all, although most of them probably do. But like I was saying, I'm finding it better if you don't, especially when you hold the door long enough for them to walk by you, and they still don't thank you, like they would do on some of those jobs.

But what was really messed up was when my back was out last month, and I was taking baby steps. I stopped at McDonalds' to use the restroom. On the way out, I held the door open for this dusty looking brother coming in, since I got to the door first. The negro didn't say thank you or nothing, knowing my back was out, and knowing I was obviously older than him. I knew this was one of those more f*** up McDonald's, and that location been like that since I moved here, but this was still a real bad look for our brothers. What made this even worse was, I had a walking cane.

Having automated doors solves this problem. They have a lot of those in the DMV. I don't know why all establishment with a lot of traffic don't have them.
One of the best things I read on the coli all week. Repped

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The suspect got physical first by shelving him. If the exit door was on the left, facing the viewer, then he could have just turned around and left. The more I view this video, the more it appears the suspect didn't try hard enough to deescalate this before using a deadly weapon. In fact, it looks like he already had his knife out. It looks like the victim was trying to hold on to the arm holding the knife, unlike this cashier explained it. It appears the suspect finished him off once they wounded up outside. He'll probably get charged with manslaugher, if not some degree of murder.
No his knife was at the bike outside. Dude was stabbed when the fight spilled outside. All those details are in the story....

Daps
This is a glimpse at what women go thru daily. This is male on male entitlement, when its ussually male on female entitlement.

In a thread full of posts that fundamentally misunderstood what actually happened in the news article, you managed to have the dumbest post of all.

Bravo!

You femcels truly are the strongest links

:troll:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
No his knife was at the bike outside. Dude was stabbed when the fight spilled outside. All those details are in the story....
Since when do the news get the story 100% correct, especially on the first day. Know somebody who was involved in a serious crime that made the news, and you'll see a lot of times they don't. Like I said, I need to see the video of the stabbing. I still remember those stories going out on Michael Brown stealing those cigars. A video finally surfaced showing he paid for them. Don't you know a lot of people still believe he stole those cigars :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sense when do the news get the story 100% correct. No somebody who was involved in a serious crime that made the news, and you'll see that. Like I said, I need to see the video.
:mjlol:

theres 2 cameras and witnesses you don't need to speculate on anything man. just because they don't share the stabbing video doesn't mean they don't have it to corroborate what the witness said. you can see a preview in the screen cap. you are debating over nothing. you don't need to see the video the cops did and that's how they formulated the charge and relayed information to the media.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since when do the news get the story 100% correct, especially on the first day. Know somebody who was involved in a serious crime that made the news, and you'll see a lot of times they don't. Like I said, I need to see the video of the stabbing. I still remember those stories going out on Michael Brown stealing those cigars. A video finally surfaced showing he paid for them. Don't you know a lot of people still believe he stole those cigars :stopitslime:
a video didn't finally surfaced it was suppressed. they always had it. just like they got him going for the knife and stabbing outside on the video they didn't share.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After Michael Brown, since when do you believe every witness. You need to stop it.

You still haven't seen a video of the actual stabbing, but you saw two cameras :mjlol:
you trying hard but they will obviously use that outside surveillance footage in court. there's nothing to debate just because you didn't see it on the news. abc is not worldstarr... :laff:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1yw9e2.gif

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have avoided a lot of bullshyt in my life just by being polite. NYers are surprisingly touchy about this, probably bc we in such close quarters.

Meanwhile tho, is the murderer white or Puerto Rican?

I was raised near there, if I had to guess Puerto Rican...or Spicy Cac as the coli likes to call us. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say thank you to the Boost Mobile employee who corrected the SIM card in my phone, happened in 2020 but I still feel bad about it :mjcry: He handed me the phone and I just walked out the store :snoop:

Why would thank someone for doing their job, it's such a thing has being too polite, and also people are too entitled, you shouldn't be thanked for things you are suppose to do, or performing a normal task

ie thanking a paramedic for saving your life, even though that's their job, not everyone can respond well in those type of situations so a thanks would be in order

A golfer does thank his caddy everytime he hands him a golf club

I'm not thanking the valet for opening my car door

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Dude in the white jumped in his personal space which in my opinion is the first physical threat. Dude in the blue was backing up every time dude in the white was walking on him. If we would have kept it at words from distance he’d still be alive. Then dude pushes and again dude in the white had a chance to chill out. He really escalates by then launching at dude and trying to choke him.

Then listening to the clerk dude in the blue was trying to fukking leave and hop on his bike but dude in the white was stop holding onto him trying to fight him and that’s when dude got stopped. Have no sympathy for that guy he started the whole shyt and even followed him out the store.
This was close to judge, especially without hearing any video, but I'm still not clearing the suspect.

You gotta be careful when using that "my personal space" excuse. It usually don't fly in court when it turns violent, unless you have a clear, clear cut case. Even if that guy was in his personal space, he became the perpetrator when he immediately reached for what appears to be a knife after he shelved him, causing that brother to go for his hand holding that object. As far as personnel space, he probably felt like the suspect behind him was in his personal space, like most people probably would, if he felt the need to hold the door for him.

Anyway, you have to look at the video a couple of times, then you'll see a better picture of what happened. The video didn't show the victim following him outside. It shows them wrestling, which probably lead outside. Again, I'll have to see the full video.

But the bottom line is, the victim never struck him, nor had a weapon. That's what the courts are going to look at. He could have just shelved that dude out the way, and kept it moving. But no, he followed by giving the victim a further reason to be in his face by going for the object immediately after he shelved him. Do it look like he really needed a knife to you? I see the victim in that right- side thumbnail holding up his hands like he really was saying, "what you gonna do, stab me". But I don't see him any longer blocking the suspects path.

Last edited: