Man killed in dispute after he confronts another man for not saying “Thank you” in a New York Smoke shop

timeless

All Star
Daps
In a thread earlier this year about a dude pulling a gun out on a broad for not saying thank you I told dudes that they can go around being rude and not having manners all they want, one of these days they're gonna run into one of these mentally unstable nikkas that's gonna stab or clap them up. nikkas on here was being all proud to be disrespectful dirtbags with no manners :mjlol:
It seems the opposite happened...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
a post of mine from 2017. People always always always do dumbshyt in doorways for some reason. Can't ever just walk through and mind they damn business.
I got a long list I could prolly think of.
-when people, usually some white person, matches up their walking to mine and they try to like smile at me and synchronize the steps. There are time where i'll just come to a complete stop and they get all confused. Hate that shyt.
-for some reason, walking through doors just becomes a huge ordeal for some people. Like at the gas station or something, there's always some kind of confusion caused by that person that tries to do that fake polite shyt at the door and hold it or they sit there are wait for somebody else to move towards the door and cause a "traffic jam".

i'll just keep it at those two. Feel like I be noticing shyt and I know I shouldn't be as irritated as a should be.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Dying over some petty ass shyt :francis: .

I always say thank you, and even if I didn't I would have easily apologized even if the other guy was a douchebag, and just go about my day. This is nothing worth losing your life over. I remember a couple months ago, a guy lost his life because a girl skipped him in a line and she called her boyfriend to shoot him after a argument???

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
So who was the victim in the surveillance footage?
The brother in the white t-shirt. He probably got tired of White dudes not saying thank you. But he was probably a little more stressed out. I understand he was just in a shelter three weeks ago.

It's sad that so many folks in this thread are so hard on a brother going down. The brother wasn't armed, so that White dude still didn't have to stab him in the gut and neck.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Tbh, I expect the person to feel offended if I don't at least say "thanks", or wave them off if they're too far away, and say,
"I got it", after they've done slowed down, and did all that for me. If they actually stopped, and let me in ahead of them, and I ignored them, then that would be even more provocative not to acknowledge them. Why walk that close behind somebody in the first place. A lot of White dudes walk that close behind certain brothers, just so they can have an opportunity to ignore them, after they done held the door for them. Then some of them like to stay close enough in front of a brother, to have the opportunity not to hold the door for them. That's how despicable some of them really are, and they could care less about your kind heart. But they don't do this to pookey and ray ray.

Myself, I try to time myself, so I'm not walking that close behind the person in front of me. That, or I time myself so I'm not walking in the store with anybody at the same time. This is one of the down falls of living in a place that's too crowded.

Last edited: