Man killed in dispute after he confronts another man for not saying “Thank you” in a New York Smoke shop

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The verbal dispute quickly escalated to a physical altercation that spilled outside the store, and the victim is said to have taunted the suspect, telling him, "Stab me if you can do it."

The suspect grabbed a knife from his bicycle and stabbed the victim the abdomen and neck, according to authorities.

"The victim started screaming, 'He stabbed me, he stabbed me,'" Alsaidi said.

Man this is the type of shyt that kills me. People literally be asking for shyt. My homie (RIP) was a wild boy and would always get into shyt. But he told me nikkas was always starting shyt talking about "he won't do nothing". Then you tear off into someone's ass and they talking about "omg. he's crazy". shyt always stuck with me and is completely true
If that's why he killed him, then he needs to rot in jail. No wonder he couldn't even thank him.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you die expecting a thankful from another man.

Million more valiant causes in the world.
This the hill you literally die on?

Incredible the stupidity we display as humans.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I was in a bar and this drunk do held the door for me. So as I walked passed he's like " you're not gonna say thank you?".

I'm like breh relax, I didn't get a chance to say it.
nikka bout me 3 shots for being polite :russ:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
If you aint my brodie or fam I aint never holding the door open for a man.

I either walk in and hold it slightly open if you dont get to the door on time i let it slam. Women get the same treatment im not a doorman you got arms get your own door. Only disabled people ill grab a door for em.