Man killed in dispute after he confronts another man for not saying “Thank you” in a New York Smoke shop

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Damn, just like that.
The verbal dispute quickly escalated to a physical altercation that spilled outside the store, and the victim is said to have taunted the suspect, telling him, "Stab me if you can do it."

The suspect grabbed a knife from his bicycle and stabbed the victim the abdomen and neck, according to authorities.

"The victim started screaming, 'He stabbed me, he stabbed me,'" Alsaidi said.

I’m sorry but :laff:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
The victim who held the door started an argument/fight because the suspect didn't say thank you. If someone doesn't want to say thank you oh well move on. Now you dead over some dumb ish. Smh.
This is a glimpse at what women go thru daily. This is male on male entitlement, when its ussually male on female entitlement.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Not only did he start the argument he’s the one who got physical first.
The suspect got physical first by shelving him. If the exit door was on the left, facing the viewer, then he could have just turned around and left. The more I view this video, the more it appears the suspect didn't try hard enough to deescalate this before using a deadly weapon. In fact, it looks like he already had his knife out. It looks like the victim was trying to hold on to the arm holding the knife, unlike this cashier explained it. It appears the suspect finished him off once they wounded up outside. He'll probably get charged with manslaugher, if not some degree of murder.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I hold the door for people, just how I was raised. If they don't say thank you, I still say, 'You're welcome,' reminds them they're a dikk while not being confrontational. Never had anyone not say thank you after.
You may wanna change that to "there you go" if they don't say thank you. Some ppl get extra shytty bout it. Had a white woman respond " i didn't ask"

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I hold the door for people, just how I was raised. If they don't say thank you, I still say, 'You're welcome,' reminds them they're a dikk while not being confrontational. Never had anyone not say thank you after.
I hope you have the hands of a young Mike Tyson
Or at the very least that gotdamnit on your hip
Keep charging folks up like the fella in this clip
It takes one nut ass nikka to change your whole life
Or a funky bytch that will go get a crash dummy to fix your face
Internet is for play play
Outside somebody will send you to the upper room

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
So lemme see if i got this right? Dude was upset at breh's lack of home training...and his rebuttal was to stab him not once, but twice?:heh::dahell::wtf::what:

Fukkin cacs man. Thats like if i see a cac leave the bathroom without flushing the toilet or washing his hands, i decide im going to rebuke him by reaching in the toilet and hucking his hot log at him. Like yeah, breh was wrong, if nothing else for not being the better man(400 years later and i dont recall them cacs ever thanking us for certain services rendered. Let alone paying us), but imo folks who just going around stabbing people for offending them have no business teaching ANYONE any kind of manners. Not to mention the disrespect to the store owner who literally did nothing to slight anyone here. Would that store owner now be justified for stabbing the cac?

For the record, i hold the door for anyone behind me. I neither expect not require a thank u. For one thing no one has ever actually ASKED me to hold the door for them. If they did and just KIM after i held it i would feel more insulted. But not enough to fukking start shyt with a stranger whom idk what is capable of or what kind of day they are having. I just chalk it up to no home training and shoot a thank u to my peoples for teaching me some class.

Fukk that cac he gonna get used to holding....entrances open thanklessly where he going....well, exits actually, but yall see where im going here.:dame:

Last edited: