Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe no one discussed investing your money. It's important to multiply your income somehow and diversify your income stream. At least when you get fired or take a pay cut you'll have money coming in from somewhere else.

It's also a good idea to hide your wealth from family and friends. My mom is extremely bad with managing money and is exceedingly greedy/needy (always asking to borrow money even though she's a nurse and has money of her own). When I got a job as a web designer I had to literally lie to her and tell her it was a non-paying internship. If she gets a wiff of money I'm screwed.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And yes making six figures is still special only 6 percent of all Americans make 6 figures

African Americans the percentage is so much smaller

Not jealous or hating actually proud of you brehs :obama:, but it is an accomplishment and special

6% of americans makes six figures, but in the coli, that number is around 88%. I dont think I'll hit that # for a while either :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was just reading a article at the star .

The richest ten percent of cdns make more than 80k a year.

The 1 percenters , the majority are white men between 45-54

ur in canada with experience youth and no major expenses... the only thing stopping u is ur risk tolerance... take a risk and do it breh

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
$100,000 is special.

The $100,000 isn't special if u spending $150,000 a year. living beyond your means and trying to live like the brady bunch

There's alot of people living like that

Pretty much. Figured this was common sense tho.