Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Is DAREDEVIL GGOD OR NOT? Havent seen one sec of it...a Daredevil series done right coukd be the greatest thing to hit tv till they do Dr Doom the right way.
Its aight.

U aint really missing nothing tbh. I don't remember anything from the first two seasons.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas dont care as long as its black people on the screen.
I deadass didnt wanna say it but it's true :lolbron:

I caught alot of flack when i said the black panther acting was weak outside of like 2 side characters when it first dropped (still watched it 3 times just to support) but now i see people admitting the same shyt now that it's cooled down

They be pickin some cornball brothers for these roles :francis:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all the Marvel shows on Netflix are trash now? I thought JJ season 1 was well written. And season two was ok. I think DD was the best out of all of them. For whatever DD lacked in writing, it made up for in action. Iron Fist was the worse of them all. Luke Cage had plently of things going for it despite the shortcomings of the lead. I like Blacklightning, but it's not that great that it's putting other shows out of business.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I deadass didnt wanna say it but it's true :lolbron:

I caught alot of flack when i said the black panther acting was weak outside of like 2 side characters when it first dropped (still watched it 3 times just to support) but now i see people admitting the same shyt now that it's cooled down

They be pickin some cornball brothers for these roles :francis:
black panther really wasnt that good. and daniel kaluuya was the best actor in that movie by a mile.