Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What kind of nonsemse are you talking about.
Take out joker from the dark knight and you got a shyty movie.

No matter how much people try to act like Jessica Jones is some dark and edgy show that shyt is a damn MTV special without Purple Man in the first season as evidenced by how awful season 2 was without him.

Batman Begins was the shyt without Joker.

The first five or six episodes of JJ season 2 consisted of her talking to that crackhead ass friend of hers and talking with her fukking landlord FFS.

Oh wow JJ gets hoed out in a dirty bathroom...oh yeah the landlords and the mother have custody issues discussed while moving a fridge.....how cool her mom killed her ex boyfriend.....oh how exciting Trish gets engaged....GTFOH.

Compare the DD hallway or prison scenes or Punisher at the hotel with the Senator and tell me JJ's is even in the same league.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No matter how much people try to act like Jessica Jones is some dark and edgy show that shyt is a damn MTV special without Purple Man in the first season as evidenced by how awful season 2 was without him.

Batman Begins was the shyt without Joker.

The first five or six episodes of JJ season 2 consisted of her talking to that crackhead ass friend of hers and talking with her fukking landlord FFS.

Oh wow JJ gets hoed out in a dirty bathroom...oh yeah the landlords and the mother have custody issues discussed while moving a fridge....oh how exciting Trish gets engaged....GTFOH.

Compare the DD hallway or prison scenes or Punisher at the hotel with the Senator and tell me JJ's is even in the same league.

I thought season 2 was better tbh.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That season was brutal.

Name one memorable can't miss scene.

If they want to go the dark edgy route..go all out ala Se7en or 8MM or Requiem.

There were times literally nothing happened.

Se7en :laugh:

I think you're doing a bit much my nikka. The subject matter is dark and edgy, for a comic book, a marvel comic book at that, yes. And she was never going to have a hallway/prison type scene because she's not really a fighter like that, it's a different type of book and therefore a different type of show which was why they picked up on it in the first place.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Se7en :laugh:

I think you're doing a bit much my nikka. The subject matter is dark and edgy, for a comic book, a marvel comic book at that, yes. And she was never going to have a hallway/prison type scene because she's not really a fighter like that, it's a different type of book and therefore a different type of show which was why they picked up on it in the first place.

No... I'm really not.. That's fine she can't have dope fight scenes but what is so dope about her mom playing the damn piano.

And yes I mean Se7en and shyt. She could have been investigating cults, sadists, rapists and other pervs but oh no....she's focusing on her crackhead assistant and her 4-day a week jeans.

You still haven't told me one memorable scene from season 2.

You don't market the show as some psychological thriller and it's not even a CW level show.

I mean to each his own and if you liked it cool but that shyt was mad underwhelming for me and a lot of folks.

A Summer of Sam/Taxi Driver type feeling would have done this shyt wonders

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a band, none of these Marvel shows are hitting like that. They all peter out by the halfway mark