Reppin
Under Your Skin

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So all the Marvel shows on Netflix are trash now? I thought JJ season 1 was well written. And season two was ok. I think DD was the best out of all of them. For whatever DD lacked in writing, it made up for in action. Iron Fist was the worse of them all. Luke Cage had plently of things going for it despite the shortcomings of the lead. I like Blacklightning, but it's not that great that it's putting other shows out of business.
Its just cool to hate now

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well, I been saying I'm start watching for the last year... Never did :ld:

Nothing about the show really appealed to me other than it had a black lead. That's usually enough for me to give it a shot but just never got around to it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Keeping it a hunnid...I aint eem seen the shyt and I believe him :pachaha:

The Avenger flicks aren't particularly good movies for real for real
Well, I like MY superheroes all crammed onto one screen like Lemmings.
:okmarvelmelo:

and Jonie loves Chachi!
:NOREmarvelhat:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Well, I been saying I'm start watching for the last year... Never did :ld:

Nothing about the show really appealed to me other than it had a black lead. That's usually enough for me to give it a shot but just never got around to it
You still have time before Netflix pulls the episodes.
Reasons to watch (in no particular order):
1. The Soundtrack is A1, and there are "live" performances on most episodes.
2. The Villains are multi-faceted, well portrayed, and sometimes sympathetic.
3. The borough of Harlem is as much of a character as the human leads.
4. If you're into nostalgia, this show feels like an updated New York Undercover.

Give it a watch.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Anybody saying the second season was trash is trolling, I enjoyed both seasons and I'm not a hardcore fan of the series. They learned their lesson from cottonmouth and handled Bushmaster quite well. Even Nightshade was introduced in an unassuming manner. It's travesty there won't be a season three given the cliffhanger at the end.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Netflix probably wants marvel to lower the license fee. Marvel probably said no.

Netflix is about to do its own superheroes with millarworld, plus they bought the rights to a bunch of Rob Liefield stuff

They might cancel all the marvel shows.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This is a power play by Netflix. They’re letting Disney know that they’re not their bytch. None of these shows weren’t ever going to be on the Disney streaming service. Thing is though, it’s not just that. Disney will now have a controlling share in Hulu. So that’s a place where they can also dump a lot of mature content. This is Netflix saying that they don’t need Marvel. Hell, they also announced that Irange is the New Black is cancelled. They don’t need it anymore. They’re showing that they’re a player in this industry, and that Disney doesn’t scare them.