Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the dab wasn't it?

CheeryInsistentElk-size_restricted.gif

Seriously though, is it okay to admit the MCU shows have been a failure?
...the end of his chapter:huhldup::usure::francis:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I understand Colter is a mediocre ass actor and all that and Luke Cage has its flaws (stiff acting, questionable action scenes) but saying this shyt was worse than Jessica Jones is the biggest lie ever written.

That show was about a pasty alcoholic THOT who said slick shyt all day, couldn't throw a decent punch and talked with junkies who were more pathetic than her. She spent each episode in the same stone washed jeans and gave her worst "gen X" rebel impersonation ever.

Show was bottom feeder status that bottomed out in season 2. Purple Man saved season 1.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I understand Colter is a mediocre ass actor and all that and Luke Cage has its flaws (stiff acting, questionable action scenes) but saying this shyt was worse than Jessica Jones is the biggest lie ever written.

That show was about a pasty alcoholic THOT who said slick shyt all day, couldn't throw a decent punch and talked with junkies who were more pathetic than her. She spent each episode in the same stone washed jeans and gave her worst "gen X" rebel impersonation ever.

Show was bottom feeder status that bottomed out in season 2. Purple Man saved season 1.
Exactly how I feel about JJ season 2 shyt was garbage didn't even finish season 2

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Exactly how I feel about JJ season 2 shyt was garbage didn't even finish season 2

If they wanted to take the route with Jesscia Jones as a walk down the dark side...they should have made that shyt like Se7en and go all out.

Instead they straddled the MTV route and wanted the middle ground and failed miserably.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

To add to this everybody that said the purple suit villain carried JJ S1 was branded a sexist bigot...

JJ S2 proved us 100% correct, that shyt was unwatchable trash...

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I seen 1 person let alone multiple people in this thread say Jessica Jones season 2 was good, but season 1 is way better than anything Luke Cage out out.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I said 2 years ago that Luke Cage & Iron Fist wouldn't make it past season 2. I also said that JJ & Daredevil would get at least 3, but I didn't think Punisher would get a second. That's gone next.

Disney MArvel already said that the shows would run their length, before making decision of their future. Plus these aren't shows getting multiple season orders in advance. Disney gonna make that rental fee so high...but if Disney does keep them, they're gonna merge he shows

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
We must of been watching two different shows...lc is nowhere near dd especially season 2

I guess. DD was ok season 1 and fell off season 2. Not bothering with S3. But honestly none of these shows are actually great. Luke cage was the most tolerable to me. It's main problem was Luke Cage was too one note.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I guess. DD was ok season 1 and fell off season 2. Not bothering with S3. But honestly none of these shows are actually great. Luke cage was the most tolerable to me. It's main problem was Luke Cage was too one note.

DD season 3 is phenomenal.
Season 2 was great until Elektra showed up.

Punisher was ill as fukk too.

I'd like for Punisher and DD to be the only stand alones.

Put Blade there too and then Moonknight all for Hulu...

The rest can :camby: