Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They purchased the rights to Millarworld comics (guy behind Wanted, Kick Ass, and other stuff). Umbrella Academy and some others are coming too.

I don't want to see that shyt... :what: At least give the netflix shows a good send off and good endings and then cancel them it's not like they don't have the money to do so... this shyt is infuriating. :mindblown:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to see that shyt... :what: At least give the netflix shows a good send off and good endings and then cancel them it's not like they don't have the money to do so... this shyt is infuriating. :mindblown:
The little bit of Millar stuff that I've read is so shytty and "edgy." It makes me think of school shooters. But as long as they have good writers behind the scenes then the shows should be alright.

I don't know how Netflix makes business decisions. I heard Sense8 got a proper ending and I couldn't make it past the 2nd episode.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Why Iron Fist and Luke Cage Were Cancelled by Netflix and Marvel. Avengers 4 Aftermath Disney Streaming Service Explained and Daredevil Season 3

Dude makes some great points. Netflix overpaid for the Marvel shows when they originally ordered them because Marvel/Disney is a huge brand & Netflix really wanted to establish themselves as network with premium original content. Now that Netflix is an established goto network, it doesn't make sense for them overpay for these Marvel shows especially since some them aren't bringing in new subscribers like that.

Because of Disney's upcoming streaming service, Marvel is limiting the Netflix shows from using more big name Marvel characters on the shows.

Why Iron Fist and Luke Cage Can't Do Marvel Netflix Heroes For Hire Series. Avengers Infinity War Avengers 4, Loki, Nick Fury and Black Panther

:picard: HOLY shyt at the dropoff of interest from the 1st season of "Luke Cage" to the 2nd season!!!