Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Good for you....I stay in Alabama though...Maybe me and my fam need to switch wal marts...

We find some things via wal-mart's website....

Like how you wanted to call me out on my Wal-Mart statement though, like it really was that deep...:smugfavre:

Bottom line, me and mine do black dolls....by whatever means....
I wasn't trying to call you out... I just find it weird that people were having trouble finding blacks dolls at places like those, especially if they live in a decent-sized city. I live in Oklahoma, and ain't but so many of "us" here, but I can still generally find what I need in stores.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't trying to call you out... I just find it weird that people were having trouble finding blacks dolls at places like those, especially if they live in a decent-sized city. I live in Oklahoma, and ain't but so many of "us" here, but I can still generally find what I need in stores.

No worries...I took it the wrong way....Just had to force my(not really) girl out of my crib....Hoping she doesn't do something uncalled for like call the folks....

Kind of edgy right now...

Love your pics in the gym forum btw.....I think that was the gym forum...

You were wearing a now & later variety pack dress.....:lawd:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Giving black little girls white dolls is one of the primary ways their minds are infiltrated and brainwashed into accepting the European view of beauty as truth. Having watched my cousin go through this, I speak from experience.

So in other words, you people saying it's no big deal and who cares are idiots - especially when Africa has a huge population of its people lightening their skin due to said white brainwashing.

With that said, the girl didn't think that deep into it. Her heart was in the right place.

So, praying to a White religious figure, speaking a white mans language, and being colonized by whites aint the problem... it's white toys?:stopitslime:

Them girls could go their entire lives not playing with white dolls, and Magazines/TV/Pop Culture would have more influence on them practicing self hate than any toy would.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
white dolls look better than the darkie ones....truth hurts deal with it.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

So, praying to a White religious figure, speaking a white mans language, and being colonized by whites aint the problem... it's white toys?:stopitslime:

Them girls could go their entire lives not playing with white dolls, and Magazines/TV/Pop Culture would have more influence on them practicing self hate than any toy would.

while true, the dolls are not helping....

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh:

So you're saying that it was cool for her to give them the white dolls?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'll say this. My uncles and I make sure my nieces\daughters don't play with white dolls.

It is a big deal. You start building self esteem in your seeds soon as they exit the womb...

And in my humble opinion, acts of kindness should not be displayed in a medium for the entire world to see....

If you're gonna do it, just do it cause its in your heart to do it and K.I.M.
First bold I disagree a little. Its weird cause I understand what your saying I guess I just don't like self esteem for the reason. 80's babies played with a lot of white toys and it didn't have no effect on us so it's hard for me to say self esteem as a valid reason. I will admit others are raised differently so that could have something to do with it.

I agree with the second part about doing the kindness thing but we all do things for selfish reasons even helping others so I can't be all that mad about it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

So, praying to a White religious figure, speaking a white mans language, and being colonized by whites aint the problem... it's white toys?

Putting words in my mouth and changing the subject to make a point makes you look weak and desperate. You should abstain from it in the future.

You should also work on your reading comprehension. I never said giving black girls white dolls to play with is the only way their minds are cac-tized. I said it's a primary way of distorting their views of beauty. In reinforces and magnifies what the commercials and tv shows were already telling them. Playing with, talking to, dressing up, and idolizing the beauty of a WHITE doll....

If the time ever comes that you're blessed enough to have a beautiful black daughter, I hope that you spend enough time reinforcing positive black images into her mind. This way, she'll not only understand why you'll be buying her black dolls, but actually embrace the idea.

.....or you can be a part of the problem. You could bend to the will of your cac-washed child and buy her white dolls because she thinks the black ones are ugly due to you not being good enough of a father to raise your child instead of letting the white media do all the work. :manny:

Only time will tell!

tumblr_lz4pfnaueu1r8kj87o1_500.png

Barbie-So-In-Style-S.I.S.-Trichelle-Doll.png

tumblr_lhzfewgnMx1qd1v57o1_500.jpg

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Putting words in my mouth and changing the subject to make a point makes you look weak and desperate. You should abstain from it in the future.

You should also work on your reading comprehension. I never said giving black girls white dolls to play with is the only way their minds are cac-tized. I said it's a primary way of distorting their views of beauty. In reinforces and magnifies what the commercials and tv shows were already telling them. Playing with, talking to, dressing up, and idolizing the beauty of a WHITE doll....

If the time ever comes that you're blessed enough to have a beautiful black daughter, I hope that you spend enough time reinforcing positive black images into her mind. This way, she'll not only understand why you'll be buying her black dolls, but actually embrace the idea.

.....or you can be a part of the problem. You could bend to the will of your cac-washed child and buy her white dolls because she thinks the black ones are ugly due to you not being good enough of a father to raise your child instead of letting the white media do all the work. :manny:

Only time will tell!

tumblr_lz4pfnaueu1r8kj87o1_500.png

Barbie-So-In-Style-S.I.S.-Trichelle-Doll.png

tumblr_lhzfewgnMx1qd1v57o1_500.jpg
even the black dolls have hair hats :scusthov:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Y'all don't realize that self hate starts in child hood. It's not some random thing that only affects adults yet you all want to act like it's ok to give these little African girls this doll baby and that things like that will not have an affect them. When they get older and they start investing in skin bleaching creams, "hair hats" and colored contacts then you will attack them for allowing themselves to be brainwashed into believing the more "white" they look the better. I understand her heart was in the right place but she cant possibility be that unaware.

The folks who claim this is an overreaction are choosing to conveniently ignore the self hate that is encouraged in minority communities as they strive to emulate the natural features of those who control the media, who make conscious efforts to promote/celebrate their natural features

-Now suddenly, raising a minority baby with white dolls don't have an impact on the baby's view of themselves?
-White parents are always buying non-white dolls for their kids because it's just a toy?

The efforts to prove that you are not a racist shouldn't encourage blatant disregard of facts about the effects of conditioning and brain washing

And you shouldn't because we are suppose to be an inclusive society where a trivial doll should come in different shades of color. There should not be default colors to a trivial doll

If your "help" is going to undermine any efforts that address another problem that plagues the folks you're trying to help, maybe you shouldn't help

I bet if a dark skinned woman did the same shyt, you would all be burning her to the stake. I don't understand this cherry picking double standard on this site.

no bet some of these dudes would be burning this chick at the stake and throwing more fuel on it
and these charity trips seem corny as fukk to me I'm sorry

I don't live in a "black" area in the least, but even if I couldn't find them in the store, I'd order from their website.

I don't know, this is just something that's important to me. Any future daughters of mine will not be playing with a white doll, and I'll never buy one for my nieces.

Breh. Kill that noise. We all buy shyt online. We all make conscious decisions to get what we want. Just as easily as they brought 1000 white dolls, they could've brought 1000 black ones. Just stop. I'd rather be an armchair activist than a self hating apologist. "It's not that big of deal, you nikkas think everything is racist"....

Barbie I Can Be President African-American Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Disney The Princess and The Frog Princess Tiana Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Look how fast that was :heh: I could have those shipped to my apartment by Wedsnesday but a rapper's girl couldn't. Call a spade a spade.

Giving little black girls white dolls is one of the primary ways their minds are infiltrated and brainwashed into accepting the European view of beauty as the only true beauty. Having watched my cousin go through this, I speak from experience.

So in other words, you people saying it's no big deal and who cares are idiots - especially when Africa has a huge population of its people lightening their skin due to said white brainwashing.

With that said, the girl didn't think that deep into it. Her heart was in the right place. She just should've given them black dolls.

while true, the dolls are not helping....

Saw how this thread was starting off and I was like :snoop:

Dudes are lost and ain't even know it...:snoop:

Bless all of yall :blessed:.and post more....clearly the coli needs it...:salute:

sent from HTC One

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I bet u all them people complaining ain't never gave nobody shyt...people are fukkin annoying sometimes..and the loudest ones is always the ones who don't do shyt...

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the color of stuff kids play with that big of deal huh

kids whose minds are probably not even thinking about whether they're being white washed or being taught self & just wanna be entertained

yall gotta stop with this faux outrage about trivial things