Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Y'all don't realize that self hate starts in child hood. It's not some random thing that only affects adults yet you all want to act like it's ok to give these little African girls this doll baby and that things like that will not have an affect them. When they get older and they start investing in skin bleaching creams, "hair hats" and colored contacts then you will attack them for allowing themselves to be brainwashed into believing the more "white" they look the better. I understand her heart was in the right place but she cant possibility be that unaware.

:wtb:

Television/magazines and adults are more responsible for self-hate than toys have ever been

children have been playing with raggedy ann dolls in the US for almost 100 years, where is this overwhelming desire for people to be redheaded with freckles?

There is a fukking "Kick a Ginger Day" and redheads have been looked down upon for decades

These kids don't even have toys, and you're making seem like she's collecting up their black dolls, burning them in front of these kids...and then giving them white dolls cause white= good.

These same girls, could turn around and stain these dolls, so where their color matches their skin, and then dress them in clothes traditionally worn in their region.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I bet if a dark skinned woman did the same shyt, you would all be burning her to the stake. I don't understand this cherry picking double standard on this site.

no bet some of these dudes would be burning this chick at the stake and throwing more fuel on it
and these charity trips seem corny as fukk to me I'm sorry

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I guess they would rather her not give them any dolls then :comeon:

I know as a father of a 2 year old that its alot harder to find black dolls for little girls. My wife has to go out of her way just to find some for my little girl.

It would have been better to give them black dolls but these are free toys for kids :mindblown:
Where are you shopping? My nieces have a plethora of black dolls and my sisters (or myself) usually get them at Walmart/Target/Toys-R-Us, usually for cheaper than what you'd pay for a white doll (that's a whole 'nother subject).

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Where are you shopping? My nieces have a plethora of black dolls and my sisters (or myself) usually get them at Walmart/Target/Toys-R-Us, usually for cheaper than what you'd pay for a white doll (that's a whole 'nother subject).

If you don't live in a "black" area, chances are you're gonna have a harder time finding them.

some places, you have to actually order them...cause there is no demand for them/or blacks don't bother with requesting them

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Well, if you do most of your toy shopping at wal-mart\toys r us\etc, then there may be some difficulty....However, in the current day of online retail, everything is a left click away....The black dolls are more expensive too, but definitely worth it if you intend on raising your child to have a strong spirit and pride in their ancestry...
I've found plenty of black dolls for my nieces at Walmart and Toys-R-Us; I just bought one of my nieces a Princess Tiana, Dr. McStuffins and a couple of Barbies, and I got them all at Walmart.

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
If you don't live in a "black" area, chances are you're gonna have a harder time finding them.

some places, you have to actually order them...cause there is no demand for them/or blacks don't bother with requesting them
I don't live in a "black" area in the least, but even if I couldn't find them in the store, I'd order from their website.

I don't know, this is just something that's important to me. Any future daughters of mine will not be playing with a white doll, and I'll never buy one for my nieces.