Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
not that big of a deal imo but honestly......who the fukk goes to AFRICA with some white dolls?

obviously this broad was doin it for media/picture purposes. so why not just order some black ones? lolol but whatever

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ain't no white woman rocking an afro, trying to get black hair texture and getting melanin injections to the point they are dark skinned. They aren't going to get surgery to make their nose wide... You can't equate Vybez Kartel Cake Soap to tanning, Sammy Sosa bleaching to a pale becky laying out in the sun for an hour.. their origins are different. White woman get injections/surgery to get full lips, bigger butts, breasts etc. Yes that is self hate but it's not racial self hate. If i'm wrong correct me..

White women get perms to make.their hair curly...white women wear butt pads..white women get tans...we talkin bout your AVERAGE white and black women...how many black women u see runnin round wit nose jobs?..stop lookin at what u see on tv and try to classify every black woman like that...bottom line is MOST women do different shyt to enhance themselves...and why isn't white women who get the surgeries like big butts etc not racial self hate but a black woman getting a nose job racial self hate?...u wanna know who displaying self hate?..YOU...cause u giving white women all the passes in the world yet shyttin on black women any chance u get...and u think the problem is with DOLLS?..no fam..dolls is a MUCH less problem than people who think like you...u on some the whites can do no wrong shyt...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Same here.

One of the reasons why is explained at the 3:05 mark of this video.

A Girl Like Me - YouTube

Little black kids out here identifying and would rather play with white dolls, and then y'all are out here chastising people who engage in dark skin v. light skin debates not realizing where these mindsets are coming from.

Most of these c00ns themselves played with white dolls, and the rest are cacs themselves that "don't see the problem.". My girls play with nothing but black dolls in my house.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Is this the girlfriend who is a doctor?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wow, the c00ns are in full force in this thread, capping hard for that light bright, I bet most of the supportive comments come from childless dudes or those invloved in interracial relationships

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
The folks who claim this is an overreaction are choosing to conveniently ignore the self hate that is encouraged in minority communities as they strive to emulate the natural features of those who control the media, who make conscious efforts to promote/celebrate their natural features

-Now suddenly, raising a minority baby with white dolls don't have an impact on the baby's view of themselves?
-White parents are always buying non-white dolls for their kids because it's just a toy?

damn didnt know blacks were the minority in africa :troll:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet if she gave them black dolls, they're would have been outrage too :mjpls: