Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
What field do you have your PHD in again sir??

:mjpls:

Sent from HTC One

PHD in advanced Googling :smugfavre:

The Clark Doll Experiment | Abagond

In one study Clark gave the test to 300 children in different parts of the country. He found that black children who went to segregated schools, those separated by race, were more likely to pick the white doll as the nice one.

In the test that he did that became part of Brown v Board he asked 16 black children in 1950 in Clarendon County, South Carolina. Of these 63% said the white doll was the nice one, the one they wanted to play with.

Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas - Brown v. Board at Fifty: "With an Even Hand" | Exhibitions - Library of Congress

n the “doll test,” psychologists Kenneth and Mamie Clark used four plastic, diaper-clad dolls, identical except for color. They showed the dolls to black children between the ages of three and seven and asked them questions to determine racial perception and preference. Almost all of the children readily identified the race of the dolls. However, when asked which they preferred, the majority selected the white doll and attributed positive characteristics to it. The Clarks also gave the children outline drawings of a boy and girl and asked them to color the figures the same color as themselves. Many of the children with dark complexions colored the figures with a white or yellow crayon. The Clarks concluded that “prejudice, discrimination, and segregation” caused black children to develop a sense of inferiority and self-hatred. This photograph was taken by Gordon Parks for a 1947 issue of Ebony magazine.

:lupe:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
c/s

The same Uncle Toms in here saying it's no big deal wonder why black women wear blond weave and colored contacts and shyt. If you ain't gonna do it right...then don't do it at al.

Hard to find a black doll? :childplease:

The self-esteem starts at childhood...already bad enough as a black community we see whites in every aspect of life. :smh:

And white women wear weave..go to the tanning salon to get darker...wear contacts..fake eyelashes..fake nails..ALL the SAME shyt that black women do to improve themselves yet black women are the only ones who get hated on for it...women in general do a bunch of shyt to make themselves look good yet only black women get called out for it...it's all bullshyt..

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And white women wear weave..go to the tanning salon to get darker...wear contacts..fake eyelashes..fake nails..ALL the SAME shyt that black women do to improve themselves yet black women are the only ones who get hated on for it...women in general do a bunch of shyt to make themselves look good yet only black women get called out for it...it's all bullshyt..

ain't no white woman rocking an afro, trying to get black hair texture and getting melanin injections to the point they are dark skinned. They aren't going to get surgery to make their nose wide... You can't equate Vybez Kartel Cake Soap to tanning, Sammy Sosa bleaching to a pale becky laying out in the sun for an hour.. their origins are different. White woman get injections/surgery to get full lips, bigger butts, breasts etc. Yes that is self hate but it's not racial self hate. If i'm wrong correct me..

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

Isn't it amazing how I'm one step aheadd of you and knew where u were trying to go :obama:

go read my post over...and see how the experiment went over in recent times...
you quoted every thing except that the study was redone and showed the same effects...

reading is fundamental:obama:

sent from HTC One

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
ain't no white woman rocking an afro, trying to get black hair texture and getting melanin injections to the point they are dark skinned. They aren't going to get surgery to make their nose wide... You can't equate Vybez Kartel Cake Soap to tanning, Sammy Sosa bleaching to a pale becky laying out in the sun for an hour.. their origins are different. White woman get injections/surgery to get full lips, bigger butts, breasts etc. Yes that is self hate but it's not racial self hate. If i'm wrong correct me..

When J Lo became hot,and Angelina Jolie became the it thing, suburban white women went out in droves trying to get bigger lips, and bigger asses...trying to have that almost exotic appeal.

in a way it is racial self hate ( cause they desired things they're typically not born with), but not on the levels of say Angela from Boy meets world.

trina-mcgee-angela-boy-meets-world-then-and-now.jpg

it's just not as prominent as it is in the black community, aint no white girls out there using multiple filters, make and make up to go from looking white, to a mixed black/latina

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Isn't it amazing how I'm one step aheadd of you and knew where u were trying to go :obama:

go read my post over...and see how the experiment went over in recent times...

Homie you must have a GED in googling because you quoted every thing except that the study was redone and showed the same effects...

step your googling game up

reading is fundamental:obama:

sent from HTC One

:heh:

:lupe: If the study was redone showed the same effects, doesn't that prove that Clarks original conclusion still remains true? thus confirming what i said?

racism, segregation and prejudice are alive and well in todays society, just cause people sugar coat and turn a blind eye to it doesn't mean it's not there.

Post Racial America is a lie, and re-doing that same experiment is proof of it.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Isn't she from Gabon??? Doesn't she post pics of her visits? I understand the concerns, but I don't think people should have attacked her.... If anything, people should have asked, can we send something? What do they need? It's extremely difficult to post things to certain overseas countries, due to theft from postal service... I think the fact that she's going and she can get things into her country is awesome... I think that people SHOULD donate... Maybe she can start a 501(c)3 to receive donations? I'm inspired by her pictures... She does bring a focus to her country and this is a good thing. When I saw the pics, I thought how sweet, I wish I could give something.... I think people are finding fault with her because she's beautiful with a wealthy boyfriend...

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Isn't she from Gabon??? Doesn't she post pics of her visits? I understand the concerns, but I don't think people should have attacked her.... If anything, people should have asked, can we send something? What do they need? It's extremely difficult to post things to certain overseas countries, due to theft from postal service... I think the fact that she's going and she can get things into her country is awesome... I think that people SHOULD donate... Maybe she can start a 501(c)3 to receive donations? I'm inspired by her pictures... She does bring a focus to her country and this is a good thing. When I saw the pics, I thought how sweet, I wish I could give something.... I think people are finding fault with her because she's beautiful with a wealthy boyfriend...

****, you already know the rules of the internet.... it's users right to complain about what people aren't doing, and have no obligation to do anything themselves.

She brought gifts for her relatives, she didn't go on some crusade to uplift the entire nation....don't blow things out of proportion.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
****, you already know the rules of the internet.... it's users right to complain about what people aren't doing, and have no obligation to do anything themselves.

She brought gifts for her relatives, she didn't go on some crusade to uplift the entire nation....don't blow things out of proportion.

:pachaha:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

I'm not ****... That's not even funny... I'm a woman and Lux is Latin for light ... I've been over this a thousand times...

Keep calling me **** and I'm going to ether you...