Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
the color of stuff kids play with that big of deal huh

kids whose minds are probably not even thinking about whether they're being white washed or being taught self & just wanna be entertained

yall gotta stop with this faux outrage about trivial things

The subconscious mind picks this stuff up. Adults are not who they are because they suddenly "came into age". What they were taught as kids directly or indirectly shapes who they are.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:wow:

I was told by multiple people that your mother is white which would explain everything, but you're pretty dark for a halfie.
mother is white :what:
no whiteness in my family...100% black with Ghanaian decent...second generation :takedat:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:dwillhuh:

So you're saying that it was cool for her to give them the white dolls?

she shouldn't have put that shyt on the internet, considering how cognizant we as American blacks are of subtle racism...or perceived racism. Did she want a cookie for giving to her less privileged family members?

Them dolls being black, wouldn't fix anything her native culture hasn't already indoctrinated them kids into.... toys can't become tools of self hate,unless you've already been taught to hate yourself to begin with.

what i'm saying is, what would a black doll change if they speak French,pray to a white religious figure and were colonized for nearly 100 years by whites?

Is she adding to what may already be there? possibly... but cats are really acting like the shade of toy itself is gonna change the childs beliefs of themselves.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I bet u all them people complaining ain't never gave nobody shyt...people are fukkin annoying sometimes..and the loudest ones is always the ones who don't do shyt...

People with this mentality are part of the problem....2 wrongs don't make a right ...soooo what are you really saying...studies are out by people who are way more qualified than you and your coli peers..that's says that white dolls have a effect on how black children view themselves and what is beautiful

Also when I donate to charity I never take a pic or think anything of it...........I just do it...

sent from HTC One

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'll say this. My uncles and I make sure my nieces\daughters don't play with white dolls.

It is a big deal. You start building self esteem in your seeds soon as they exit the womb...

And in my humble opinion, acts of kindness should not be displayed in a medium for the entire world to see....

If you're gonna do it, just do it cause its in your heart to do it and K.I.M.

c/s

The same Uncle Toms in here saying it's no big deal wonder why black women wear blond weave and colored contacts and shyt. If you ain't gonna do it right...then don't do it at al.

Hard to find a black doll? :childplease:

The self-esteem starts at childhood...already bad enough as a black community we see whites in every aspect of life. :smh:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
People with this mentality are part of the problem....2 wrongs don't make a right ...soooo what are you really saying...studies are out by people who are way more qualified than you and your coli peers..that's says that white dolls have a effect on how black children view themselves and what is beautiful

Also when I donate to charity I never take a pic or think anything of it...........I just do it...

sent from HTC One

It's not the white dolls that have an effect, it's SOCIETY that has the effect, and gave inherent qualities to certain colored dolls.

if you took a look at the Clark Doll Experiments, it found that black children who attended segregated schools,had higher levels of self hate and internalized racism....

people somehow see it as Black doll vs. white doll and if you give a black child a white doll= you're gonna make them hate themselves, and just threw out all the dynamics and background of the experiment.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
It's not the white dolls that have an effect, it's SOCIETY that has the effect, and gave inherent qualities to certain colored dolls.

if you took a look at the Clark Doll Experiments, it found that black children who attended segregated schools,had higher levels of self hate and internalized racism....

people somehow see it as Black doll vs. white doll and if you give a black child a white doll= you're gonna make them hate themselves, and just threw out all the dynamics and background of the experiment.

What field do you have your PHD in again sir??

In 2006 filmmaker Kiri Davis recreated the doll study and documented it in a film entitled A Girl Like Me. Despite the many changes in some parts of society, Davis found the same results as did the Drs. Clark in their study of the late 1930s and early 1940s. In the original experiment(s) the majority of the children choose the white dolls. When Davis repeated the experiment 15 out of 21 children also choose the white dolls over the black, giving similar reasons as the original subjects, associating white with being "pretty" or "good" and black with "ugly" or "bad". The dolls used in the documentary were identical except for skin color

:mjpls:

Sent from HTC One

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

sent from HTC One

It's good u donate fam..but Have u been to another country and personally delivered shyt?..I'm pretty sure u would take pics of ur adventure as well...muhfukkas take instagram pics when they bout to drink a Snapple n shyt..come on fam..lol....the woman was tryna do somethin nice and muhfukkas is tainting it with faux outrage...I'm one of the first ones on here to call out racist bullshyt...I recently posted in the Paula Deen thread on how that shyt was a big deal..but this shyt is not...do u know the ratio of white:black dolls fam?..it's really not that serious..would it have been better if the dolls were black?..of course...but I feel that the people who feel so strongly about it should donate some black dolls..