Ludacris’ Girlfriend Eudoxie Put On Blast For Giving Poor African Girls White Dolls

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Sure, it's a bit overblown to get mad over the dolls. At least the kids got toys but really....how hard was it to buy black dolls? One click on Amazon x 200 quantities. I see both sides :manny:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
if she gave them each .....

img_1866.jpg

:lupe:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I don't live in a "black" area in the least, but even if I couldn't find them in the store, I'd order from their website.

I don't know, this is just something that's important to me. Any future daughters of mine will not be playing with a white doll, and I'll never buy one for my nieces.

It's not THAT simple sometimes..and if your child has their sights set on a certain doll, you really gonna tell them no, cause YOU don't like what color it is :usure: ?

there has been a surge of racially ambiguous dolls out there, like the Monster High ones... that aren't any "color"...you gonna go an pick out the one that looks blackest to you, even if it's one they don't like?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What is so funny is half the women mad about this don't get upset about women putting weave and perm in Litte girls head. The crazy thing is black dolls look nithing like black women. Just a white doll painted black

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

It's not THAT simple sometimes..and if your child has their sights set on a certain doll, you really gonna tell them no, cause YOU don't like what color it is :usure: ?

there has been a surge of racially ambiguous dolls out there, like the Monster High ones... that aren't any "color"...you gonna go an pick out the one that looks blackest to you, even if it's one they don't like?

If I'm buying a doll with my money, it's gonna reflect what my child looks like... I'm sure any doll this imaginary child of mine will want will have a black equivalent, and that's what she'll be getting :manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Sure, it's a bit overblown to get mad over the dolls. At least the kids got toys but really....how hard was it to buy black dolls? One click on Amazon x 200 quantities. I see both sides :manny:

It's far easier to just go to your local Big Box store, and just clear the entire shelves of dolls...than it is to go online, find a doll, pay, wait 3 days to a week for it to get to you, and then inspect if it's what you really purchased.

The real problem is that we value the opinions of armchair militants who dont do anything, over somebody who went and helped their own people.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
If I'm buying a doll with my money, it's gonna reflect what my child looks like... I'm sure any doll this imaginary child of mine will want will have a black equivalent, and that's what she'll be getting :manny:

what you gonna do, when your child likes and wants John Cena toys...and you go and buy a Mark Henry action figure?

Your child, may not want to play with dolls that look like her, and leave them shyts :deadrose: in favor of other toys cause you won't buy her the things she wants to play with.

it's not as clear cut as people make it out to be, especially when children's wants/likes come into play.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

It's far easier to just go to your local Big Box store, and just clear the entire shelves of dolls...than it is to go online, find a doll, pay, wait 3 days to a week for it to get to you, and then inspect if it's what you really purchased.

The real problem is that we value the opinions of armchair militants who dont do anything, over somebody who went and helped their own people.

Breh. Kill that noise. We all buy shyt online. We all make conscious decisions to get what we want. Just as easily as they brought 1000 white dolls, they could've brought 1000 black ones. Just stop. I'd rather be an armchair activist than a self hating apologist. "It's not that big of deal, you nikkas think everything is racist"....

Barbie I Can Be President African-American Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Disney The Princess and The Frog Princess Tiana Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Look how fast that was :heh: I could have those shipped to my apartment by Wedsnesday but a rapper's girl couldn't. Call a spade a spade.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

what you gonna do, when your child likes and wants John Cena toys...and you go and buy a Mark Henry action figure?

Your child, may not want to play with dolls that look like her, and leave them shyts :deadrose: in favor of other toys cause you won't buy her the things she wants to play with.

it's not as clear cut as people make it out to be, especially when children's wants/likes come into play.
:childplease: My kid ain't watching that jort wearing muthafukka LOL

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megatron - "Why yall making a big deal? Your looking too much into this!! You armchair revolutionaries!! What if the child doesn't want the black one!! Well what are you doing to help huh?!"

blondie.jpg

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've found plenty of black dolls for my nieces at Walmart and Toys-R-Us; I just bought one of my nieces a Princess Tiana, Dr. McStuffins and a couple of Barbies, and I got them all at Walmart.

Good for you....I stay in Alabama though...Maybe me and my fam need to switch wal marts...

We find some things via wal-mart's website....

Like how you wanted to call me out on my Wal-Mart statement though, like it really was that deep...:smugfavre:

Bottom line, me and mine do black dolls....by whatever means....

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Breh. Kill that noise. We all buy shyt online. We all make conscious decisions to get what we want. Just as easily as they brought 1000 white dolls, they could've brought 1000 black ones. Just stop. I'd rather be an armchair activist than a self hating apologist. "It's not that big of deal, you nikkas think everything is racist"....

Barbie I Can Be President African-American Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Disney The Princess and The Frog Princess Tiana Doll:Amazon:Toys & Games

Look how fast that was :heh: I could have those shipped to my apartment by Wedsnesday but a rapper's girl couldn't. Call a spade a spade.

i said it's easier to go into a store, buy everything on the shelves and have it right then and there... than it is to buy online and wait days for it to get to you.

you nikkas are dense at times.

She should've never responded to them people coming at her, nor should she have posted some incendiary shyt like that for everyone to see.

Them same dolls you posted, are the same ones that militant blacks pop shyt about, cause they're whitewashed and have permed hair.

but i'ma let you cook breh.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Giving little black girls white dolls is one of the primary ways their minds are infiltrated and brainwashed into accepting the European view of beauty as the only true beauty. Having watched my cousin go through this, I speak from experience.

So in other words, you people saying it's no big deal and who cares are idiots - especially when Africa has a huge population of its people lightening their skin due to said white brainwashing.

With that said, the girl didn't think that deep into it. Her heart was in the right place. She just should've given them black dolls.