LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
movie was pure dogshyt one of the worst I have ever seen scust at her taking a bullet out her chest but then going to the hospital to get something out her stomach while the whole time she telling her mom how she remember drinking her titty milk and her mom no selling like :manny: ok love you goodnight :beli:and the last act:snoop:fuk my life

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The writing was probably the biggest downfall of the movie. Homie that said it was overly ambitious is correct.

Listening to scarlet jo, explain how she is becoming this all powerful being (pretty much god), instead of SHOWING IT, was probably my biggest complaint. Obvious crutch for lack of time/budget/creativity (maybe). Along with the flashcard presentation of her "growth" (20%, 30% etc)

And to think, the all powerful being turns into a fukking USB drive at the end of the movie, and doesnt even have a final show down with the boss's henchman is just :mindblown:

Why did she purposely cause a GTA like chase when she can control her environment, you telling me, you can cause car crashes, make ppl float, create invisible walls, etc but your most creative way to beat traffic is to drive down the wrong side of the street. and the chase wasnt even dope!

Just :pacspit: the whole damn movie.

:mad:

-DMP-

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The writing was probably the biggest downfall of the movie. Homie that said it was overly ambitious is correct.

Listening to scarlet jo, explain how she is becoming this all powerful being (pretty much god), instead of SHOWING IT, was probably my biggest complaint. Obvious crutch for lack of time/budget/creativity (maybe). Along with the flashcard presentation of her "growth" (20%, 30% etc)

And to think, the all powerful being turns into a fukking USB drive at the end of the movie, and doesnt even have a final show down with the boss's henchman is just :mindblown:

Why did she purposely cause a GTA like chase when she can control her environment, you telling me, you can cause car crashes, make ppl float, create invisible walls, etc but your most creative way to beat traffic is to drive down the wrong side of the street. and the chase wasnt even dope!

-DMP-
:russ:
thankfully you saw that, so I wouldnt have to go through that :whew:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Holy shyt, I couldn't believe how bad this movie got in the third act...I was stunned. Transformers is horrendous and I'd rather watch that on loop for a week than suffer through Lucy again.

3/10

I did not love Lucy. Whoever greenlit this turd of a movie got some explaining to do.

DO NOT pay for this. a fair copy is already available on bootlegg, trust me you dont wanna spend ur money on this

movie was pure dogshyt one of the worst I have ever seen scust

-DMP-
:laff: classic thread already

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
movie was pure dogshyt one of the worst I have ever seen scust at her taking a bullet out her chest but then going to the hospital to get something out her stomach while the whole time she telling her mom how she remember drinking her titty milk and her mom no selling like :manny: ok love you goodnight :beli:and the last act:snoop:fuk my life

LMAO the mom part fukked me up 2 Lol

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
i don't give a f*ck n*gga, this hoe is the hottest b*tch on google erf gnauze. i'll gladly pay 30-40 bucks to watch this b*tch on the big screen for a couple of hours.
Just see "under the skin"
she goes full frontal and shows the backyard:noah:
tumblr_n8zjl6IKo31qzoblbo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7cyx6Hgk21qjqxmoo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7utkv89bI1ql8t12o1_500.gif

iruIvyx.gif

6iRdJpK.gif

tumblr_n7tyu2Br9V1rfdvpto1_400.gif

tumblr_n472hzt3hc1rlb6iho5_400.gif

ScarlettJohansson-skin03.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:stopitslime:My girl wants to see this. Maybe if my expectations for it are so low I'll enjoy it some what. I'll probably make her pay for it if we go :sas2:

My girl wanted to see it to until I brought her to this thread.

:snoop: @ her asking "What's Just Buggin Out", I told her they just repost videos form worldstarhiphop in there. I said most of them are old and get posted there after the fact. I was like These bammas still talking about the Sharkiesha tape like its brand new :troll:

And that fukked me up because it destroyed this threads credibility and now she still wants to go see it :snoop:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure we saw the same movie...I saw Lucy last night n dat shyt was nice...it veered a little of track sometimes though...I felt like they did a lot of editing to make the movie only a hour and a half long...there's no way she can access 100% of her brain power in just 24 hours...You can tell the movie was rushed but it wasn't trash...
I feel the same way

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Saw the trailer yesterday.
Morgan Freeman saying we only use the 10% of our brain? Nope, but I'll let that slide.
Now we see the girl using a PC at a ridiculous speed? This is getting cartoony, but okay.
Now she's changing her hair color like some chameleon? And this is supposed to be something we can do if we "unlocked" more of our brain? :dahell:
And the trailer only gets weirder from there.

The moment a decent torrent is out, I'm gonna skip to the end and for my own eyes see when she supposedly turns into a flash drive.