LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
When she sent the message saying "I am everywhere" and you realize she's really the Matrix. :gladbron:

Goat plot twist.. :banderas:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm not a big sci-fi guy at all so it's funny when i see two of three movies you could include in the genre that i kinda wanted to see get trashed.
the three were Transcendence (i really can't remember what had me wanting to see it), Lucy and Snowpiercer.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Saw the trailer yesterday.
Morgan Freeman saying we only use the 10% of our brain? Nope, but I'll let that slide.
Now we see the girl using a PC at a ridiculous speed? This is getting cartoony, but okay.
Now she's changing her hair color like some chameleon? And this is supposed to be something we can do if we "unlocked" more of our brain? :dahell:
And the trailer only gets weirder from there.

The moment a decent torrent is out, I'm gonna skip to the end and for my own eyes see when she supposedly turns into a flash drive.

She actually travels through time, before turning into a flash drive.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Is this the movie where a white woman becomes Gawd? And there are literaly no black actors in movie except Morgan c00nman?

I'll pass. This thread is probably more entertaining than that movie. :russ:

Can someone spoil this shyt so i know how this garbage movie ends?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:mindblown: She doesn't turn into a flash drive. That just contains the answers of the things Morgan Freeman 's character and the other scientists want to know. Lucy is "everywhere"

That's not better.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not sure we saw the same movie...I saw Lucy last night n dat shyt was nice...it veered a little of track sometimes though...I felt like they did a lot of editing to make the movie only a hour and a half long...there's no way she can access 100% of her brain power in just 24 hours...You can tell the movie was rushed but it wasn't trash...

:mjlol:

Yall catch this bolded sentence

:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I fukking loved this movie, there's a talented filmmaker with interesting ideas still hiding in Luc Besson but with nobody around to keep him in check, he just goes off the wall and it showed here because while boasting some interesting moments, Besson also clearly had no fukks to give making all this bullshyt up.

When Morgan Freeman was talking about how depending on the environment cells choose either immortality or production, then it cuts to thirty seconds of National Geographic footage of animals fukking. :dead:

When ScarJo is calling her mother and says some shyt like "I remember the taste of your milk on my lips", and then she's like "Love you" and the mom's like "Love you too, honey". :deadmanny:

She was telekinetically throwing motherfukkers into the ceiling and Korean dude walks up to his boss like "We lost five of our men to that bytch". Like motherfukker, shouldn't you be shocked at her telekinetic gifts, or at least ask yourself how the fukk she did that? These dudes were like "We fight telepaths all the time ya'll". :dead:

Seriously though , they weren't some megalomaniacs trying to steal her powers and become gods or something, they wanted to kill her because she messed up their drug business. Meanwhile she is shifting through time and space watching all of evolution progress and the main bad guy is still trying to get at her with a handgun. :deadrose:

At the very end of the movie when she says "Life started a billion years ago, now you know what to do with it". No, we don't. You became a galactic USB-drive for Morgan Freeman fighting off Korean drug dealers, what the fukk was the lesson here? :deadmanny:

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I fukking loved this movie, there's a talented filmmaker with interesting ideas still hiding in Luc Besson but with nobody around to keep him in check, he just goes off the wall and it showed here because while boasting some interesting moments, Besson also clearly had no fukks to give making all this bullshyt up.

When Morgan Freeman was talking about how depending on the environment cells choose either immortality or production, then it cuts to thirty seconds of National Geographic footage of animals fukking. :dead:

When ScarJo is calling her mother and says some shyt like "I remember the taste of your milk on my lips", and then she's like "Love you" and the mom's like "Love you too, honey". :deadmanny:

She was telekinetically throwing motherfukkers into the ceiling and Korean dude walks up to his boss like "We lost five of our men to that bytch". Like motherfukker, shouldn't you be shocked at her telekinetic gifts, or at least ask yourself how the fukk she did that? These dudes were like "We fight telepaths all the time ya'll". :dead:

Seriously though , they weren't some megalomaniacs trying to steal her powers and become gods or something, they wanted to kill her because she messed up their drug business. Meanwhile she is shifting through time and space watching all of evolution progress and the main bad guy is still trying to get at her with a handgun. :deadrose:

At the very end of the movie when she says "Life started a billion years ago, now you know what to do with it". No, we don't. You became a galactic USB-drive for Morgan Freeman fighting off Korean drug dealers, what the fukk was the lesson her? :deadmanny:
:dead: