LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I havent seen the movie, and still give it a 1/10 just for reinforcing this dumbass idea that we only use 10% of our brains.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I had some crap go down in my personal life yesterday and was feeling salty so I decided to go see Lucy as a therapeutic release

It worked wonders. What a foul piece of shyt that movie was. From the premise to the execution, a complete failure. Every time they cut away to some stock footage I wanted to track 1 right out of the theater but I was becoming happier and happier by the minute and was stuck. Unfortunately I did like the scene in the hallway where she gets the briefcase from the Asian gang, but everything else lived up to my expectations (basura) and made me forget about my own anger and direct it at the viewing screen.

Life has had a billion years, now I am glad that I know what to do with it.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaooooo I have these broads (Into yoga, meditation, mind power etc) LoVEEEeeEee this movie and to this day hype it up...ima link em to this thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lmaooo where's the dude who stays walkin out on movies
Apparently this shyt was so bad this nikka my have literally sat down and got up and left lol

I fukking loved this movie, there's a talented filmmaker with interesting ideas still hiding in Luc Besson but with nobody around to keep him in check, he just goes off the wall and it showed here because while boasting some interesting moments, Besson also clearly had no fukks to give making all this bullshyt up.

When Morgan Freeman was talking about how depending on the environment cells choose either immortality or production, then it cuts to thirty seconds of National Geographic footage of animals fukking. :dead:

When ScarJo is calling her mother and says some shyt like "I remember the taste of your milk on my lips", and then she's like "Love you" and the mom's like "Love you too, honey". :deadmanny:

She was telekinetically throwing motherfukkers into the ceiling and Korean dude walks up to his boss like "We lost five of our men to that bytch". Like motherfukker, shouldn't you be shocked at her telekinetic gifts, or at least ask yourself how the fukk she did that? These dudes were like "We fight telepaths all the time ya'll". :dead:

Seriously though , they weren't some megalomaniacs trying to steal her powers and become gods or something, they wanted to kill her because she messed up their drug business. Meanwhile she is shifting through time and space watching all of evolution progress and the main bad guy is still trying to get at her with a handgun. :deadrose:

At the very end of the movie when she says "Life started a billion years ago, now you know what to do with it". No, we don't. You became a galactic USB-drive for Morgan Freeman fighting off Korean drug dealers, what the fukk was the lesson her? :deadmanny:
I am crying

LOL as soon as I saw the trailer and Morgan Freeman was like, "As humans we only use 10% of our brain...." I knew the movie would be trash right there.
:dead:

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I let my boys talk me into seeing this movie instead of Sin City despite having a gut feeling that it was going to be trash :snoop:

Now I see this thread and pretty much everything I found shytty about this movie has been addressed...I don't know whether to :to: or :russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the laughs and to appease her i allowed my girl to talk us into this..

Fam

When you said she turned into a flash drive

I didnt think SHE ACTUALLY TURNED INTO A MOTHERfukkING FLASH DRIVE

WHAT THE fukk

F-

*flashes to scene of cheetah*
:mindblown:She didn't turn into the flash drive. It just contains her knowledge. How are y'all missing that?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mindblown:She didn't turn into the flash drive. It just contains her knowledge. How are y'all missing that?

Everyone gets that the flash drive contains her knowledge. While she didn't turn completely into a flash drive, she materialized it from her body after turning into the WOPR supercomputer from WarGames. Her turning into a USB drive is more correct than your implication of her downloading her knowledge on an already existing one. But logically, if she is already "everywhere" what's the point of the flash drive anyway? You can just ask her and she'll Ghostwriter type the answer on some screen.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I let my boys talk me into seeing this movie instead of Sin City despite having a gut feeling that it was going to be trash :snoop:

Now I see this thread and pretty much everything I found shytty about this movie has been addressed...I don't know whether to :to: or :russ:
saw both the same day they are both hot trash keep away

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone gets that the flash drive contains her knowledge. While she didn't turn completely into a flash drive, she materialized it from her body after turning into the WOPR supercomputer from WarGames. Her turning into a USB drive is more correct than your implication of her downloading her knowledge on an already existing one. But logically, if she is already "everywhere" what's the point of the flash drive anyway? You can just ask her and she'll Ghostwriter type the answer on some screen.
You won't know the things to ask plus I believe the scientists would rather read the information

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
so yall gone really sit here and lie and act like lucy wasnt damn near perfect until the ending ??? lets keep it honest the ending is what threw it off, other than that, best action movie in years