LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So she basically turns into a ghost in the machi...you know what fukk it. I dont even care. It just sounds bad.
Disembodied A.I., basically. Possibly next evolutionary step with man becoming one with machine if more than 10% (in the film's universe) brain is used:yeshrug:

If you won't you can look at it as an unofficial prequel to Her :ld:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I paid to watch this shyt instead of Hercules.:dead:(we still snuck into watch Hercules though). Up to now I really dont know what to think of this movie.lol. shyt had me leaving :dwillhuh:

I mean I guess the most important thing is, I wasn't bored, but man, so many plot holes. :deadrose:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I liked it, wasn't flawless but was entertaining. My girl loved it. Saw it at a drive in for 7 bucks as part of a double feature and it was worth it. We were in the car smoked out :smoker: so PBS could've probably been on and we would've been into it tho​

lol sounds like u got a pretty cool relationship, how long yal been 2gether, and what was the first movie they showed ???

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
lol sounds like u got a pretty cool relationship, how long yal been 2gether, and what was the first movie they showed ???
Man we've been off and on since 10th grade, it's like that when u got 2 stubborn people who can't quite cut each other loose lol. We saw lucy and purge 2 and we dug em both.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
loosie > Lucy

loosies.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: IVS