LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I was expecting her to get her neo on fir a while. I didnt like how that ended at all.

like others said, it was like limitless.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this movie for the fukkery. :russ: It was interesting to watch and colorful.

I don't think I've seen a group of goons so dedicated, outside of Marvel movies. Holy shyt. :demonic: ass dudes basically faced God and :bustback:like Lucy wasn't shyt. Main crook managed to keep the straight :birdman: as he put his pistol to the back of Lucy's head, like :ufdup:...while she was transforming:russ:. No goon ran and they squaded up like she was a regular ass rival gang member or some shyt, and that's after she had them dudes levitating and their guns falling to pieces. :laff:These dudes stormed a building with police like it was the Raid 5 1/2 or some shyt, just to give her the "Payback From Wayback", over 4 bags of Walter White's bluest of skies. :laff: Goons shooting rpg's indoors like it's advanced warfare 6. :deadrose:

I wish I could get another superhero movie where the character doesn't give two fukks about saving anyone and was down for the fukkery.

breh this is EXACTLY what i was saying like damn you just saw this bytch levitate your ass and they STILL ran up in there with no fukks given

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
brehs this bytch became god around halfway thru the move :dead:

like what the fukk is the point of the antagonist anymore? :dead:

whats he gon do shoot someone who can control matter? :dead:

like wtf :dead:

The goons are the funniest thing about this movie.

"I don't give a fukk if it's Jesus, I want my packs back." :birdman:

Dudes really went to war with a God, over some damn drugs. They didn't eeeeen know the drugs did what they did. :russ:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goons are the funniest thing about this movie.

"I don't give a fukk if it's Jesus, I want my packs back." :birdman:

Dudes really went to war with a God, over some damn drugs. They didn't eeeeen know the drugs did what they did. :russ:

Nikkas went hard in the paint :pachaha:

like nobody said hold lets talk about what we just witnessed for a sec :whoa:

l

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its absolute garbage breh, even if you did not mind the 10 percent myth like i did. its just bad and no amount of scarlet johansen t*ts can save it.
:heh: i literally can't get passed that. Commercial comes on and Morgan Freeman is telling me we only use 10 percent of our brains I'm sitting in my computer chair like "nah, actually thats a myth that has been around for a while and it's scientifically false" :beli: so your entire movie is based on something that is patently false, who thought that was a good idea :dwillhuh: