LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting real tired of the fact that my ps4 can't play MKV's. I just found a program that converts mkv's to mp4 without transcoding the entire video though :ohhh:
do you have a 360 or ps3 or smart tv breh?

just use ps3 media server.. it'll work with those

or a chromecast?

i don't have a ps4 so i don't know if there's a media server equivalent

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
do you have a 360 or ps3 or smart tv breh?

just use ps3 media server.. it'll work with those

or a chromecast?

i don't have a ps4 so i don't know if there's a media server equivalent
well there's plex but I can't fukking get it to run properly and I think you have to have plex premium or whatever the fukk and pay a monthly fee. I've never been able to get media servers setup. How do you do it on a 360?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: i literally can't get passed that. Commercial comes on and Morgan Freeman is telling me we only use 10 percent of our brains I'm sitting in my computer chair like "nah, actually thats a myth that has been around for a while and it's scientifically false" :beli: so your entire movie is based on something that is patently false, who thought that was a good idea :dwillhuh:

sad thing is alot of people believe that shyt :snoop:

looking like this :ohhh: while Morgan freeman spews scientific fallacies

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I didn't think it was that bad, wasn't great but wasn't as terrible as yall made it sound. While I know we use almost all of our brain I sure we don't use 100% of our subconscious capacity

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Damn this movie was one of the worse I have ever seen. Ending was horrible, the whole movie was a mish mash of bullchit.

Who was sending the drugs to the kingpin guy anyway ?
Why was he hesitant to open suitcase ?
How they gonna shoot ol boy outside the window of the lobby so easily and no police or anybody show up ?
No back story to anybody or anything.

Some naturally occuring chemical in our body when ingested in us at high volumes allows us to manipulate our body like carnage from spiderman. Read a persons mind by touching them, disarm gunmen with out minds, learn chinese in minutes...lol WTF this movie deserves a low ass rating and is only getting save cause of scarlett.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Who was sending the drugs to the kingpin guy anyway ?
Why was he hesitant to open suitcase ?
How they gonna shoot ol boy outside the window of the lobby so easily and no police or anybody show up ?
No back story to anybody or anything.
For sake of argument.
1.Its something he asked for, lets say he got it off the "deep web"
2.Like all gangsta kingpins, paranoia, could have been a bomb or anthrax...
3.They was in Taiwan, reason why no police showed up.

:manny:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
For sake of argument.
1.Its something he asked for, lets say he got it off the "deep web"
2.Like all gangsta kingpins, paranoia, could have been a bomb or anthrax...
3.They was in Taiwan, reason why no police showed up.

:manny:

For sake of argument the only one I'm willing to tolerate is #3...which is third world country not having same standards.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
For sake of argument the only one I'm willing to tolerate is #3...which is third world country not having same standards.
Lets fukk round and breakdown 1 & 2 for shyts n giggles.

1.Hes a drug kingpin, hes got connects, its a 3rd world country..how else would he get a hold of such drugs..

2.His regular courier didnt show up, but a american female did. Thats enuff to raise suspicion of the briefcase.

Even Kings had food testers to make sure their meal wasnt poisoned before consumption.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Nah fukk that b.. That was a nice ass hotel, there were people speaking English, that was a tourist spot the cops should have definitely shown up.

I'm STILL stuck on this bytch saying "me hablo espanol" to fukkin Koreans or whatever they were.

And as I've been typing this out I just remembered these nikkas were loading up assault rifles 20 feet away from the cops and more cops were showing up to the scene and they weren't even discreet about it.

fukk this movie I'm heated

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this movie was not even that bad until about half way thru, i feel like it became two different movies at that point one for Lucy and one for the Drug dealers :laff:

Drug boss never stops to think " holy shyt this bytch just read my mind :leostare:"

Goons get levitated and stuck on the ceiling and ole boys first thought is " im gona get that bytch :birdman:"

even in the theater nikkas was clowning :mjlol: one dude yelled "they are stuck on the fukking ceiling why are you so calm :damn:" :laff: at that point it just became a comedy show :dead:

when the boss had the gun to her when she was transformer people started walking out :laff:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I saw this with my sister, 30 minutes into the movie I just turned it off and we went on with our lives.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS