LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wait hold up, she actually turned into a flash drive :laff::laff::laff:

I'm going to watch this whenever I'm feeling down, garbage always entertains :pachaha:

Actually she never died. :mjpls:

She absorbed infinite knowledge and put it on a flash drive as an ode to Morgan Freeman's advice about what to do with it. Her body dissentegrated which was going to happen anyway but she figured out how to become one with every atom which allowed her to be everywhere at once. This was explained before it happened.

So to answer your question NO she didn't turn into a flash drive.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not to mention our bodies are made up of every element in the universe. This movie basically went over a lot of people's heads. I understood what they were trying to do and I missed the first 20 minutes
:what:

:mjlol:

You don't know Wtf u are talking about fam

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
More specifically...

Uranium is a naturally occurring, heavy, metallic element that is found virtually everywhere in nature—in rocks, soil, plants, and our bodies. The average person ingests about 2 µg (around 1/15,000 of an ounce) of uranium in food and water every day, but only a very small fraction—on the order of 1 or 2 percent—is absorbed into the body. Thus almost all of the uranium we ingest is never absorbed but is excreted in the feces.

Of the small fraction of ingested uranium that is absorbed through the gut, most is quickly excreted in the urine and only a tiny amount is excreted in the hair. This is perfectly normal. The hair from different people—or even the same person—will contain varying amounts of uranium, depending on how much is in the water and food that people drink and eat. Some people might have ten or even hundreds of times the amount of uranium in their hair than do others.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Actually she never died. :mjpls:

She absorbed infinite knowledge and put it on a flash drive as an ode to Morgan Freeman's advice about what to do with it. Her body dissentegrated which was going to happen anyway but she figured out how to become one with every atom which allowed her to be everywhere at once. This was explained before it happened.

So to answer your question NO she didn't turn into a flash drive.
So she died like X Man did in 2001 but he wasn't no flash drive...he just became energy throughout the universe

I finally watched this two weeks ago..wasn't as bad as everyone is saying but she had everyone beat pretty quick.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I saw this movie this weekend and absolutely loved it. Even watched it a second time on Sundays.

Movies like that are interesting to me, even though I know it's not true. Just the premise of being able to completely control our bodies (and even time) is dope as hell :ohhh:
Everyone always figured if you had Molecule Man's powers, life would be good. She was on easy street on a trillion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So she died like X Man did in 2001 but he wasn't no flash drive...he just became energy throughout the universe

I finally watched this two weeks ago..wasn't as bad as everyone is saying but she had everyone beat pretty quick.
She wasn't a flash drive neither. She even said she was everywhere. The flash drive was simply a gift to Morgan freeman. When she first called him he suggested she share the knowledge and that was her way of doing it. She had about 24 hours to live in human form so her goal was to absorb the rest of the blue powder and give knowledge of the universe before leaving.