LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Saw this on a flight a few weeks ago. It was after watching Edge of Tomorrow(amazing by the way), so this was just extra :scust:

The scene that took me out of it was with her talking to her mom, shyt was just unrealistic

Also there was that one scene, where she was disintegrating and had to take more of the drug to halt the process, you would think they offer some insight into what was going on :leostare: or at least follow up on what happened, but you got nothing, shyt was just a random event:what:

Her going through time, visiting dinosaurs and shyt was straight :trash:

Her becoming one with the universe :trash:

When it ended, it just left me feeling :heh: :scusthov::shaq2::skip:all at the same time

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:yeshrug: I enjoyed it...

Was shocked because I remember seeing this thread title a while back...

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
started to watch this, 20 minutes in I left my girl watching it and I started playing Playstation.

after it was over she deleted it from my PC and me being a dumbass went and downloaded it again the next day and watched it completely... I wish I would've left it deleted. :snoop:

Scarlett Johansson is decent when she's not the only leading person in a movie (for example "The Avengers", "Iron Man", etc...) but her solo movies are :trash:
I guess movie studios think they can bank on her good looks to bring in people to watch her garbage. :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's a movie with a female solo lead. There was no fukking way I was watching it.

Scarlett Johansson is one of the most over-rated actresses ever. Has she ever been the lead female in a good film apart from The Prestige? She didn't even do much in that.
just read her imdb

no... she has never

really she's only had 1 lead and that was this movie

she was the main girl in like 5 movies... all shytty with the exception of lost in translation... that's probably her best ever acting job besides adventures

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Am I the only one who thought, "where the fukk did this bytch's breastmeats go??"

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just read her imdb

no... she has never

really she's only had 1 lead and that was this movie

she was the main girl in like 5 movies... all shytty with the exception of lost in translation... that's probably her best ever acting job besides adventures
Crazy really aint it. Been in the game nearly 20 years or so and only just got her first lead role. Guess she isn't so overrated in that sense but she's still a multi millionaire and one of the most recognisable faces on the planet

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What the actual fukk did I just witness? This chick just evolved out of her humanity into some omnipresent deity.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Still haven't watched it :mjlol: but i want to see what all Gate is about. That Coli Either scared me from seeing it at all in Theaters.