LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Nah fukk that b.. That was a nice ass hotel, there were people speaking English, that was a tourist spot the cops should have definitely shown up.

I'm STILL stuck on this bytch saying "me hablo espanol" to fukkin Koreans or whatever they were.

And as I've been typing this out I just remembered these nikkas were loading up assault rifles 20 feet away from the cops and more cops were showing up to the scene and they weren't even discreet about it.

fukk this movie I'm heated

Goons didn't give a single FUKK about police, at any point in this movie:laff:.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so yall gone really sit here and lie and act like lucy wasnt damn near perfect until the ending ??? lets keep it honest the ending is what threw it off, other than that, best action movie in years
I don't hate it

I'm at the part where she taking all the dosez

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
rite gimme an honest opinion when ur done cause deze n1ggas act like they dont know how 2 judge movies no more
I liked it.

I just wish she caught more bodies and did more cool shyt with her powers.

That part where she went back to the stone age was so dope :ohlawd:

But the end was weird.....I want a sequel. Like....it coulda been a lil longer so we could see her so more crazy shyt.

6.5 to 7 out of 10

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i just don't understand how the boss' minions or goons or whatever STILL CARED ABOUT THEM LITTLE SORRY DRUGS after seing her DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS and makng guys float and whatnot

just insanity

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I saw this movie this weekend and absolutely loved it. Even watched it a second time on Sundays.

Movies like that are interesting to me, even though I know it's not true. Just the premise of being able to completely control our bodies (and even time) is dope as hell :ohhh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I saw this movie this weekend and absolutely loved it. Even watched it a second time on Sundays.

Movies like that are interesting to me, even though I know it's not true. Just the premise of being able to completely control our bodies (and even time) is dope as hell :ohhh:

This is one of the worst movies ever made....get out of here

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
watched this :trash: of a movie last night. The visual were cool and all, but the storyline was straight up wack and the ending was the "cherry on top" on how :trash: this movie was

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I caught this on TV a few days ago. I missed the first 20 or 30 minutes and actually picked up when she escapes. Movie wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. I guess breh's was expecting her to turn into some type of super hero Jane Bourne or some shyt :manny:

The whole premise explained that she wasn't going to live that long so why was people shocked the movie ended the way it did? :mjpls: