LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I guess you liked the movie just because it was quantum physics played out.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Yeah it was kind of a guilty pleasure for me. Technically not a good film but some of the shyt that happens in it is just fun to watch.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
movie will keep u watching but it makes u shake ur head through out

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed this movie for the fukkery. :russ: It was interesting to watch and colorful.

I don't think I've seen a group of goons so dedicated, outside of Marvel movies. Holy shyt. :demonic: ass dudes basically faced God and :bustback:like Lucy wasn't shyt. Main crook managed to keep the straight :birdman: as he put his pistol to the back of Lucy's head, like :ufdup:...while she was transforming:russ:. No goon ran and they squaded up like she was a regular ass rival gang member or some shyt, and that's after she had them dudes levitating and their guns falling to pieces. :laff:These dudes stormed a building with police like it was the Raid 5 1/2 or some shyt, just to give her the "Payback From Wayback", over 4 bags of Walter White's bluest of skies. :laff: Goons shooting rpg's indoors like it's advanced warfare 6. :deadrose:

I wish I could get another superhero movie where the character doesn't give two fukks about saving anyone and was down for the fukkery.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Movie was good..nikkas taking it to the extremes.plenty of movies were worse this year..every single marvel movie except guardians of the galaxy are worse than Lucy,,and I liked Thor but it's still not fukking with Lucy..real talk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
finally got around to watching this.... damn it must be nice to be white and look good in hollywood

this might be the worst acting job out right now... and this movie is fukking retarded

i could go on for about 5 more DAYS worth of criticism but i won't... she better never get another starring role after this

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Lucy> ouiga

Makes lucy look like a masterpiece
I watched those back to back :mjlol:

Lucy really wasn't bad to me when i've read this thread and all of the other terrible reviews. :yeshrug:

I went into it expecting some dangerous grounds type of terribleness but it wasn't.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a movie with a female solo lead. There was no fukking way I was watching it.

Scarlett Johansson is one of the most over-rated actresses ever. Has she ever been the lead female in a good film apart from The Prestige? She didn't even do much in that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Part of me is frustrated because the plot was so ridiculous and had so many massive holes.
But part of me is just happy to see a film that takes risks and deviates from the norm.

The more I think on the film itself though...terrible.