LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:mjlol: I plead the fif!

Smug.gif
Uh-huh. Ya'll do some much lurking on LSA ya'll should join.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
A guy friend who was trying to date me said to me "I want us to be more than friends but I think you're out of my league" and I was like "No I'm not, what makes you say that?" and he was like "Well the only reason I think that is because you have a car and I don't...if I had a car then you wouldn't be out of my league".

I was expecting him to say something cute like "I think you're out of my league because you're so beautiful" or something romantic and this fool talking about a damn car!! SMH

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just had cryo on my cervix, its an outpatient procedure where the gynocologist freezes your cervix because of abnormal like precancerous cells and I was having sex with my boyfriend even though we were supposed to wait about another week or so. There was def. a reason why the doctor said to wait, but anyway, it started to smell, like really bad. In the middle of us fuggin. He outright says that it smelled like a dead dog. The smell was from the dead cells oozing out of my cervix. Thats the reason why the doctor said to wait so that all the dead cells would be gone before anytype of intercourse. Even tho this was like two years ago. He never apologized and even tho we 're still together, I dont think I can ever forgive him for saying that.
He has a confused look on his face and dead cells on his dikk, but no, you are the victim:bryan::bryan::bryan: