LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn, I've said some cold shyt like this to my baby mama too many times. :wow:

Knowing how much that sticks to a woman, I think I don't need to hit below the belt anymore :jbrownwow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I lost my first wife to another guy this way. I was honest with her. After the kids were born, she ballooned up and physically, I wasn't attracted anymore. I can't fake that. I don't do jedi mind tricks with my dikk. I come home and you are sitting on the couch, eating straight from the ice cream carton, your slightly rotund friends there too, looking like emmitt smith's offensive line from the 90s, watching the biggest loser. Now, if that's not the biggest mindfukk in the world, I don't know what is. She went from staying fit to stay puft marshmallow man. Plus that classic disclaimer, I'm depressed iceberg. Word? You depressed Ms iceberg? Me too, me fukking too. I married a strong 8 and now I'm left to wondering if that is how many meals you ate today. She got lazy, she thought that since I got some kids out of her, that she could chill. I set her straight real quick with that. I love you but I'll never lower my standards. So, she found some nikka that she is still with. I've long since moved on and did my own thing.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I lost my first wife to another guy this way. I was honest with her. After the kids were born, she ballooned up and physically, I wasn't attracted anymore. I can't fake that. I don't do jedi mind tricks with my dikk. I come home and you are sitting on the couch, eating straight from the ice cream carton, your slightly rotund friends there too, looking like emmitt smith's offensive line from the 90s, watching the biggest loser. Now, if that's not the biggest mindfukk in the world, I don't know what is. She went from staying fit to stay puft marshmallow man. Plus that classic disclaimer, I'm depressed iceberg. Word? You depressed Ms iceberg? Me too, me fukking too. I married a strong 8 and now I'm left to wondering if that is how many meals you ate today. She got lazy, she thought that since I got some kids out of her, that she could chill. I set her straight real quick with that. I love you but I'll never lower my standards. So, she found some nikka that she is still with. I've long since moved on and did my own thing.

This whole post is hot fire.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Some of these were sad to read. Some of them weren't lyin when they said nikkas ain't shyt.
iqJwOUD.png

Every bad woman I ever dealt with usually gave me a bad feeling that I ignored and continued to pursue and/or deal with her. I learned not to ignore it now, I think females get that same bad feeling and either ignore it or believe they can change them.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Does shyt like this really bother women for years? :dahell:

Yes. My ex from college is about to get married and keeps bringing up how I told her other girls at her school would openly ask why I was dating her. I should’ve never shared that but I was a young a$$hole. Apparently it was some real ether that stuck with her for over 15 years. :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't think my ex fiance ever got over the pain she felt when I called her a Piss Colored Byatch....

:francis: I feel no remorse

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I just read one that says “you deserved to be raped”

And made think of what I’ve told women before. Dang!