LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He had previously only dated caucasian women :mjpls: and during an argument he yelled "That's why I don't give you black bishes iiish!" I was floored. At the next red light I opened the door and walked away. He NEVER contacted me, not even to see if I had made it home okay. He's now with a caucasian woman who causes him all types of problems. They have a daughter. Their daughter is black. Karma.

Nah, their daughter is bi-racial. Right, Coli? :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That I was "too broke" for him. At the time, we were both 16. I had a job, but i was making like $7 an hour so I guess he felt like shytting on me about it. Fast forward, now I'm making more than he is (he's now a janitor at the SAME high school we previously went to)

I saw this a few times in that thread. Women are out here fukking with some real divas now. That fatherless generation.....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When I was younger, two different guys told me that they prayed about our relationship and that God told them I wasn't the woman they was supposed to marry. They both dumped me.

I'm so mad and bitter at God for that. And for being molested as a kid. I try to be the best woman I can be, but I'm now 40 and single with no kids and I think God hates me and thinks I'll be a terrible wife and mother. I think I'll be alone forever.

@the cac mamba you want to weigh in on this? :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women make horrible choices in men, yet simps still :cape: and feel sorry for the situations they find themselves in.

See what happens when you think with emotions instead of logic?

Their view on love and romance is distorted. [mamba]Undeveloped minds[/mamba]

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This question should be changed to " what is the coldest thing a man hasn't said to you "... That would be easier to answer. Well I've had men say some pretty mean things to me. I'll list a few just to give you guys an idea.

This one guy told me that I cant fukk just like I can't cook. - but he never saw me cook or even had any food that I've cooked. b*stard
This other guy told me that I ain't never gone be shyt- after I beat up his little sister for stealing from me.
The next guy said that he hopes I die a long and slow death-but that was after I flat all four tires of his car.
This other guy told me that once he sees me, that he will kill me - but this was after I caught him with another chick. I allowed him to go to sleep, went outside and got a bucket out the garage . Fillied it up with cold water , I added hot sauce , flour, eggs, milk, whatever I could find in the fridge. I poured it all over him while he was sleeping. Then I ran , got in my car and left.
The next guy said that I was evil and he'd get his girl to beat me down- so I waited for her to come to my house. I opened my back door and drug the water hose through my house towards the front door, left it there and waited for her to show up . When she got there , she started banging on my front door, I opened the front door and let her ass have it. It looked like she was drowning standing up.

So, I don't know what's the worst thing a man has ever said. I think I've heard it all .

Sounds like such a nice person, why would anything negative ever befall her? :skip:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I read that one. :russ: That's #HOH for real. Pour your own muddy double.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
When I was younger, two different guys told me that they prayed about our relationship and that God told them I wasn't the woman they was supposed to marry. They both dumped me.

I'm so mad and bitter at God for that. And for being molested as a kid. I try to be the best woman I can be, but I'm now 40 and single with no kids and I think God hates me and thinks I'll be a terrible wife and mother. I think I'll be alone forever.

Her sex game must of been horrible.