LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude was a piece of shyt.

I keep telling people, whatever you tell people your insecurities your weaknesses they will use against you on the battlefield (ala arguments, heat of angry, breakups, to get back at you etc.)

your a girl and you have small titties and its always bothered you and your man knows it, if he wants to get back at you, he'll cheat on you with a chick with big titties because you placed that weapon in his hand and he will subconsciously destroy you x2 with a combo punch

the same for a man if he tells a chick that like being cheated on him destroyed him and if shes not feeling right in the relationship just let him know because he cant go through that again, what do you think shes going to do

PLace the weapon of your fear in the hand of someone who may be your enemy brehs and brehettes

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I should bring this thread to their attention and tell them to join. I'll hit up the interracial forum posters first :smile:
Do not do that then they wouldn't post anymore.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
After attending corporate function, very drunk and giving him all the loving: Told me"get the fukk out of my house", no explanation.....DUI 45 minutes drive with the windows down, music loud. Found out another girl was enroute to his house.

:mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I wish Condi would make more forums not view-able to the undesirable lurkers. They probably save pics and jerk off to them knowing some of these boys.
I wouldn't be surprised :snoop:

Look at the enjoyment they are getting in this thread vicariously living through LSA poster's boyfriends :mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
1) I met a guy that said he would be ashamed of my color if he dates me. He said I was only good to have sex with not marry because I'm dark skinned.

2) I had an ex tell me that I will never be shyt in life, and I'm the ugliest girl he dealt with, and he knew I suffered from depression, and he told me "I hope you kill yourself and get it over with, that will make me the happiest man ever". I was so hurt by that for a long time.

3) "fukk You stupid bytch that's why you can't have kids aint no man gone want you, kill yourself". He told me that because I never got pregnant by him.

What type of human being says these things......

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Another guy was getting on my nerve because he was talking shyt( i was drunk by the way) so i told him to get the fukk out .He then tell me that the shoes his wearing are worth more than my life!!!!
I made a damn fool out of myself that night,trying to apologize

Damn. Dudes out there are really about that #HOH life. Coli wolves are just pups in the grande scheme of things.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I wouldn't be surprised :snoop:

Look at the enjoyment they are getting in this thread vicariously living through LSA poster's boyfriends :mjlol:

Lol yeah the most interesting thread on here is about another forum. If a lot of them could control their woman hate they might actually have more women members instead of having to stalk LSA.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ynjtxTT.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:laff: