LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
he didn't say it... he did it.

He moved out of the house, while I was on vacation, at the end of the month, and took every piece of furniture we owned, and removed his name from the lease and threw my computer out of the 3rd floor bedroom window into the side yard. (I had 3 novels I wrote in there :( dumb mofo thought they were non-fiction and got his feelings hurt thinking I was cheating.

Or, it was the boyfriend who robbed me while I was on vacation, and when I went to confront him, his mama laughed in my face and told me the SOB moved to Jamaica. ..and he did too. :(

She was probably cheating though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't want to be your friend. I've heard meaner but I really like this person and I wanted to be their friend so this cut deep but I'm good and a lot wiser now.

Damned if you do damned if you don't I guess.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Can u guys please leave those women alone, like why do yall even care

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Had him tell me in an angry message that he wanted nothing to do with "some sickly/diseased negro (he's white/british, I suffer from autoimmune stuff, and also had a broken back at the time) :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: who had sex with her bother" (brother molested me when I was younger). So yeah, just took things that I'd shared with him (and no one else at the time) and used them against me. It (verbal abuse) became a habit of his, but that mess I just posted above is what ended it for good.

And the Brits are supposed to be so refined.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
a guy told me i was wack and that he only used me for sex and thats why he didnt want to take me out anywhere.

another guy told me i was too dark and fat. i was 14 and he was a little older really light and had green eyes. he was beautiful. he also accused me of stalking him. he called me at 3 in the morning because he saw a dark fat girl and wondered if i followed him to work. im not dark at all but hes like chris browns complexion and im megan goodes complexion. at the time i was a size 12. *sigh*

:| and my dumbass still liked him. lol.

Chris Brown really can get anyway this anything

I asked him, "what do you think about me". He said, "I dont". Lol I forgave him and continued to deal with him for 4 long, crazy, emotionally draining and in the end eye opening years. So glad that is over. Never again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Chris Brown really can get anyway this anything

I asked him, "what do you think about me". He said, "I dont". Lol I forgave him and continued to deal with him for 4 long, crazy, emotionally draining and in the end eye opening years. So glad that is over. Never again.

again why is anyone feeling sorry for these chicks who dig their own hole, walk away. Date a decent man

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Can u guys please leave those women alone, like why do yall even care

I don't care. This is just a thread to pass time. Some of these are funny, some stupid, many sad. I'd like to know the context/history behind some of them but alas we can only take them at face value.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i dont love you, your not that pretty, he told me the girl that he was cheating on me was better looking, smelled better (she was white) and cooked for him and gave him money. Told me I was not a nice person and claimed that i didnt love him.

Might be the birth of a bedwench right here. c00ns are quite the poison.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Lol yeah the most interesting thread on here is about another forum. If a lot of them could control their woman hate they might actually have more women members instead of having to stalk LSA.
This thread is containment of their woman hate. If they didn't have online to bytch about women they would be forced to make some of these same comments in real life to people they actually know:wow:. I'm sure quite a few are used to stalking women too :huhldup:.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Some of these were sad to read. Some of them weren't lyin when they said nikkas ain't shyt.
iqJwOUD.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude I've been dealing with was messing with someone else too. Proposed to the chick and posted it on IG. When I questioned him about it he said he gave her the ring because she deserved it. This happened this past Valentine's Day. :(

Ouch.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Some of these were sad to read. Some of them weren't lyin when they said nikkas ain't shyt.
iqJwOUD.png

It's sad but you just have to put in the work and find someone worth your time. You can't write off the entire world based upon your experiences with a few people.