LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was cussing out an ex and I called him ugly at some point during the tirade. When I finished I quietly waited in him to reply or try to explain about whatever I was cussing him out for. He stared at me in silence for a second and then said "bytch YOU ugly!" I didn't know what to say. I know I'm cute but he said it with so much conviction that I had to look in the mirror to make sure. That happened about 15 years ago but the hurt is still fresh.

Does shyt like this really bother women for years? :dahell:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
seems like being truthful is being HOH these days.

-DMP-
I remember when HOH meant something :mjcry:
This
orhubbs-png.2768
smilie is usless now :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Two days ago, I asked this guy I had been talking to on and off for like two years, why was he calling me if he's telling Tracy (this girl he's been kicking it wit pretty heavy) that he's thinking about being with her.

He screams at me as if he has said this a thousand times: YOU ARE JUST A FRIEND!! NO MATTER HOW YOU TWIST IT UP! NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT!!
He's basically saying, him calling me means NOTHING more than just a damn call.

Even though, we were never together and our communication is on and off, he leaves his mark on me every time.; apparently, i don't have the same effect on him. I really liked him

'Dat fukkin' zone :banderas:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But I noticed that he wouldn't stay with me anymore and he would start calling me later and later. I stopped contacting him for a while and was feeling a little better about myself and like I could finally leave him alone. One night he calls me again and we're just talking he says I wanna come see you I was like Im not coming out its too late (it was like 2 am). He then says you know why I couldn't be with you because your bathroom be dirty
:mjlol: