LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:dahell:

If women stopped dating men who were pieces of sh*t
they wouldn't be in these predicaments.

it doesn't take two

If I date a big booty whore with scandalous photos on instagram and thousands of nikkaz thirsting for her on facebook, should i be getting sympathy when I get cheated on?

if i date a instagram model, should i be getting sympathy when I find out that osman is plopping his dung on her chest?

smarten up brehettes
so if a chick dated a mild mannered IT guy and he started being progressively more snappy and disrespectful the more comfortable he gets and the less attractive she gets to him, and ends up cheating, when she breaks up with him, where in that can she take a lesson for finding a better guy? :patrice:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
58949333.jpg
I read that one. No fukks given.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
so if a chick dated a mild mannered IT guy and he started being progressively more snappy and disrespectful the more comfortable he gets and the less attractive she gets to him, and ends up cheating, when she breaks up with him, where in that can she take a lesson for finding a better guy? :patrice:
And she did no wrong and was the butterfly for the whole duration.

Women and accountability. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
And she did no wrong and was the butterfly for the whole duration.

Women and accountability. :stopitslime:
she may or may not have but that's not what I'm talking about
how do you "screen" normal dudes that aren't the hyperbole'd out guys that women love so much?
regular guys get girlfriends everyday, b

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
she may or may not have but that's not what I'm talking about
how do you "screen" normal dudes that aren't the hyperbole'd out guys that women love so much?
regular guys get girlfriends everyday, b
As the great band that is Chic says, take a chance, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I am an alright guy who's been turned out.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Once when I was about 17 I was out with my family A guy came up to me and asked for my number and I gave him a number not mines and my dad said "can you ever say no?". He said that in front of everybody I wanted to cry and cuss his non fathering ass out.
:mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Men and women tend to talk in two different languages. Women communicate with eachother through subtle changes in tone of voice, phrasing, and body language. Men tend to suck at being subtle or picking up subtle clues.

That's why throwing shade is such an art form.

When guys think women act or react crazy it's usually because they are only understanding part of the language.

And women think men are stupid for not understanding everything. They assume that they do, but get frustrated when they don't.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Its actually easy to detect when you pay attention to a woman. Some men have no clue. Others just dont give a damn :yeshrug:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot of my friends have been touched by their step dads, moms boyfriends, uncles, brothers, family friends. I remember having a convo in 3rd grade with these lil black girls and they were talking about different guys touching them 'there'. I knew it was wrong cuz my dad said no man should touch you there but I didnt say anything. I just felt left out and lost cuz it wasnt happening to me. Thats fukking sad its expected. Some 'men' should be castrated.

Honestly this is where it all begins. Most of these women fukking off or not giving a shyt about themselves have been touched as a child. Thats a scar that isnt healed easily. If you dont know what theyve been through its easy to just say shes a hoe or whatever you want to say about her.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
"You're a c**t"

"That's why I'm cheating on you"

"I would never want you to be the Mother of my kids"

"You know you can't do better that's why you won't ever leave me"

"You're not even attractive"

"You're a dumbass b*tch"

" You're an a$$hole"

"You're stupid"

"That outfit doesn't look good on you. You're too fat for it"

Yeah my ex told me all these things and often too. I put up with verbal abuse and cheating because my self esteem was just so low. He put me down pretty much everyday and each day I'd tell myself I had to get out and couldn't put up with it anymore. I did try to end it a few times but he'd always lure me back by apologizing or doing something nice but soon after he'd be back to his same self.

I was so in love and attached to him. We were together for almost 5 years. It took me years to get over it and regain some confidence (which I'm working on rebuilding still). He was such an evil, cold b*stard to me but I was heartbroken when it ended. He basically started ignoring me and of course I found out eventually he had a new girl. He had been cheating anyway for some time and I knew about it (he had no respect or concern for my feelings and didn't even attempt to hide it) but he ended up getting into a serious relationship with someone else while we were together. Basically he took a big interest in her and obviously liked her better than me. Soon after, I finally asked myself what was I doing and why was I accepting this from anyone.

Last I heard he's still with the girl and she's pregnant.

I'm still single but it's okay. I'd rather have no man than a no good one.

The bold sounds like the me some years ago :lupe::mjcry: