LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

tater

Superstar
Daps
date better men

there isnt a piece of sh*t men problem
there is a women continually dating pieces of sh*t problem

:what: I swear sometimes I wonder if you read the shyt you type before hitting post reply. How can both of these things not be a problem. You can't have one without the other. They're both problematic. Stop blaming everything on women it takes two. That's kind of the idea, but we all know you don't agree.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:what: I swear sometimes I wonder if you read the shyt you type before hitting post reply. How can both of these things not be a problem. You can't have one without the other. They're both problematic. Stop blaming everything on women it takes two. That's kind of the idea, but we all know you don't agree.

:dahell:

If women stopped dating men who were pieces of sh*t
they wouldn't be in these predicaments.

it doesn't take two

If I date a big booty whore with scandalous photos on instagram and thousands of nikkaz thirsting for her on facebook, should i be getting sympathy when I get cheated on?

if i date a instagram model, should i be getting sympathy when I find out that osman is plopping his dung on her chest?

smarten up brehettes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The moment a man gets on some bullshyt with yall...that should be it but nah...won't even get it until it's too late.

you think most of these were the first offence?

i see it all the time, women continually going back to cheaters, abusers (physicall, verbal), trying to chagne men then falling flat on their face over and over again.

no tears shed over here

tater

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here either :cape: for the dudes or the broads

cant it just be that them hoes aint shyt and chose a aint shyt nikka and that nikka was speaking the truth

You know it can't! It's women's fault for allowing men to treat them like shyt. Not the men who think it's okay to treat people like that. Why can't both of them have judgment problems? Because that's not the way it works. Women have caused the fall of the black community, global warming, traffic jams, the uptick in gas prices, the ebola outbreak, slavery, illegal immigration, the death of the bee population, world hunger, tainted water supply, myopias, burnt cookies, the splinter in my finger, etc.

:comeon: FOH. I'm so sick of the tired rhetoric.

tater

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

If women stopped dating men who were pieces of sh*t
they wouldn't be in these predicaments.

it doesn't take two

If I date a big booty whore with scandalous photos on instagram and thousands of nikkaz thirsting for her on facebook, should i be getting sympathy when I get cheated on?

if i date a instagram model, should i be getting sympathy when I find out that osman is plopping his dung on her chest?

smarten up brehettes
So the fact that the man is a piece of shyt is of no importance to your argument?

tater

Superstar
Daps
yup
these women are poison stay away

People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, ungrateful, unholy, without lovem without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power.Have nothing to do with such people.

Just wanted to point out the bolded, that you bolded.

Notice it says people...not specifically men or women. Which would make both parties accountable, yes? Mr. Bible quoter, you seem to pick and chose the passages that fit your agenda. If it's one thing the bible does do, it's specify pretty strict gender roles. Funny, this quote didn't seem to do that. Interesting...:ld:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those bytches r losers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just wanted to point out the bolded, that you bolded.

Notice it says people...not specifically men or women. Which would make both parties accountable, yes? Mr. Bible quoter, you seem to pick and chose the passages that fit your agenda. If it's one thing the bible does do, it's specify pretty strict gender roles. Funny, this quote didn't seem to do that. Interesting...:ld:

Nope not at all

Have nothing to do with such people.
Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.
Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.

yet you women continue to have things to do with such people, just cut the cord and WALK AWAY, why is that so hard?

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas

y'all cling to thsoe tumblr quotes about kissing frogs to kiss a prince and ish, learn to screen, let go off the emotions and "chemistry, tingles" take logical advice and you will find a prince

:ufdup:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Nope not at all

Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.
Have nothing to do with such people.Have nothing to do with such people.

yet you women continue to have things to do with such people, just cut the cord and WALK AWAY, why is that so hard?

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas

y'all cling to thsoe tumblr quotes about kissing frogs to kiss a prince and ish, learn to screen, let go off the emotions and "chemistry, tingles" take logical advice and you will find a prince

:ufdup:

And these men deal with these people as well...

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
ynjtxTT.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Well he wasn't lying :yeshrug:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Someone search for some new joints. I have to get back on my grind. Project Management grind.