LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I've done raggedy shyt to a few females, but these dudes are on another level. No filters :deadrose:

I mean.... The level of ain't shytness is astronomical.:deadmanny: With the exception of that one ex, I've never had any other dude say crazy shyt to me, especially not like these broads. And even his shyt wasn't on this level.:ohlawd:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:dwillhuh: I expect the same thing from males, stop messin with rats and no good women, go after the good smart ones etc. Both males and females dnt ever admit their wrong doings and try to blame the other gender, this is not limited to only one gender.

And this is true...but i can sum it up for you from experience with this phrase.

"You can give someone the world, treat them like they are priceless in worth but if you aren't really who they want it to be coming from...then it's wasted effort because it'll never be reciprocated nor appreciated"

I met this lady. She was an engineer, member of a sorority, into church and came across as a good woman with her stuff together. Long story short...I was giving her everything she wanted the other dude to be giving her. And ironically she was giving her ex everything he wanted from the girl he was currently with. Deep down that's pretty much what's going on with the women in that thread that's being posted here.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I only read one page of this, but most of what I saw was tamer than I thought it would be...

"You're wack" or "I make more money than you?" That's the worst thing somebody ever said to you?

I mean, I once heard a dude say "...that's why you ain't graduating with the rest of us next week..."

Daps
Reppin
VOID
After reading this thread I'm convinced many women set themselves up for failure with men time and time again simply because they want the attention and don't want to be alone.

These nikkas saying all this wack bullshyt and yall still putting up with them. Cause you don't want to be cat lady or marrying yourself at 40.

The moment a man gets on some bullshyt with yall...that should be it but nah...won't even get it until it's too late.

Be overtly emotional and think that every man that gives you the time of day is your soul mate brehettes.