LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The guy that i lost my virginity with told me i was a waste of space in a grown ass men bed....just because i didnt want to have sex with him ( the sex was boring as hell,he had issue down there and i thought i was pregnant by him at that time)

Next day i broke up with him.he send me texts saying i was not attractive, the only reason he was going out with me because he thought i was a "good girl"

Another guy was getting on my nerve because he was talking shyt( i was drunk by the way) so i told him to get the fukk out .He then tell me that the shoes his wearing are worth more than my life!!!!
I made a damn fool out of myself that night,trying to apologize

Now let me tell you that both of those fukkers were older than me ( one 15 + and the other 5+) and were the ones contacting me after a few months....so am good lol

ps. Sorry for the grammatical errors,english is my second language

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Re: The Coldest Thing A Man Has Said To You
he didn't say it... he did it.

He moved out of the house, while I was on vacation, at the end of the month, and took every piece of furniture we owned, and removed his name from the lease and threw my computer out of the 3rd floor bedroom window into the side yard. (I had 3 novels I wrote in there :( dumb mofo thought they were non-fiction and got his feelings hurt thinking I was cheating.

Or, it was the boyfriend who robbed me while I was on vacation, and when I went to confront him, his mama laughed in my face and told me the SOB moved to Jamaica. ..and he did too. :(

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
HelpfulHannah
user-offline.png
Practice Squad
reputation_bronzestar.gif

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif

21.gif

A guy that would watch netflix with and cuddle on some occasions told me that his type was small boobs and athletic body type while I'm siting here with DD's and a body like Raven Symone in her heyday.

I should have stopped there, but it progressed to netflix and heavy petting a month or two later, then he tried to perform oral on me and stopped in the middle because he "didn't like the taste"

I was done with him after that but then he cursed me out, called me a bytch, and said he hated me because he started loving me. He was crying while saying all of this.

I'm looking at him like:

57506512.jpg

Last edited by HelpfulHannah; 02-08-2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Can't spell for crap

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I was in love with the captain of my high school's football team, we were good friends. One day he told me that if I lost 50 pounds he would date me.

Hater outed us but did not specify...
Extremely depressing thread.

I hope you guys are okay having experiencing those things.

This thread has been linked to from a male-dominated forum and most of the guys there are actually laughing at some of the stories posted here. We live in a really screwed up world.

Hard to choose one so I'll choose two. Same dude.
#1 as we were leaving the abortion clinic, I had a sonogram of the baby. I said do you want a copy? He replied "no put it in your diary"
#2 I was at his crib, he had some frozen yogurt he had gotten from a yogurt shop near his crib. He asked me if I wanted some. I said yes. I was about to finish it. He ripped it from my hands and said "I told you you can only have a bite" and put it back.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading this thread I'm convinced many women set themselves up for failure with men time and time again simply because they want the attention and don't want to be alone.

These nikkas saying all this wack bullshyt and yall still putting up with them. Cause you don't want to be cat lady or marrying yourself at 40.

The moment a man gets on some bullshyt with yall...that should be it but nah...won't even get it until it's too late.

Be overtly emotional and think that every man that gives you the time of day is your soul mate brehettes.

Spot on. A lot of ladies rely too heavily on a man to fill certain voids in their life. :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All these women had a decent guy waiting in the wing just remember that...

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Some of these shyt's are sad.

I understand being HOH, but damn. Some of these are just inhumane. I ain't that HOH.

Mistreating women is not what #HOH is about. Its all about developing class. Those guys are really low class, I see low class people miles away and I avoid them. The main thing is being fair to yourself and others.

There is no limit to how cold the game can get, so when I read a few of those shyts I was :coffee:.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Hard to choose one so I'll choose two. Same dude.
#1 as we were leaving the abortion clinic, I had a sonogram of the baby. I said do you want a copy? He replied "no put it in your diary"

#2 I was at his crib, he had some frozen yogurt he had gotten from a yogurt shop near his crib. He asked me if I wanted some. I said yes. I was about to finish it. He ripped it from my hands and said "I told you you can only have a bite" and put it back.

I don't see the problem with these.

#1 - I don't even rock with abortion, but c'mon. Why in the hizzell would a dude wanna keep a copy of
the child they just mulliganed?? What the logic in that?

#2 - You shoulda been taught by your parents not to kill somebody elses' food if they sharing with you.
That's off GP. Reminds me of @TheADD classic "She Threw Away The Ends Of The Bread".

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I don't see the problem with these.

#1 - I don't even rock with abortion, but c'mon. Why in the hizzell would a dude wanna keep a copy of
the child they just mulliganed?? What the logic in that?

#2 - You shoulda been taught by your parents not to kill somebody elses' food if they sharing with you.
That's off GP. Reminds me of @TheADD classic "She Threw Away The Ends Of The Bread".
There is no problem but I simp would have acted differently.