Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
check out this gem

Biggest NEW BLACK I've EVER met... A Picture from his wedding speaks volume
This dude has 5 younger brothers (and 2 sisters) who look up to and thought they were close to him...

Yet check out his bridal party...

2mmbm2b.jpg

He made his parents pay $70 for each guest they invited, hence, as a result there was only a total of 15 black people on a guest list of 160.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-met-A-Picture-from-his-wedding-speaks-volume

The wedding happened in September last year but I see the picture on my news feed every time he comments on it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a breh from here "A dude I dated in HS said that the 2nd thing he noticed about me was that I was pretty. I asked "so what was the first?" and he said "you were just really dark, and normally I date white or light skinned girls but I thought you were cute". It caught me off guard because he really seemed like a nice guy. We fell out a few weeks later, he was corny anyway."

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Sounds like a breh from here "A dude I dated in HS said that the 2nd thing he noticed about me was that I was pretty. I asked "so what was the first?" and he said "you were just really dark, and normally I date white or light skinned girls but I thought you were cute". It caught me off guard because he really seemed like a nice guy. We fell out a few weeks later, he was corny anyway."

:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Shortly after miscarrying my first child my ex tells me that this chick who I would've considered a "friend" had just had his baby. mind you I went to her baby shower and everything. Fast forward I stayed with him and the years go by and after I moved out of state giving up my everything for him he told me he was leaving me for her. it still hurts to this day.

Re: The Coldest Thing A Man Has Said To You
I found out I was pregnant, told the father, who told me that he didn't want to tied to me for the rest of his life. After 3 months of no contact, we decided to see if we could at least be cordial. (dumb move)

I had a miscarriage at 20 weeks...his ex lost her mother at the same time. He runs to her side and his excuse is that you only have one mother, but I can have another baby so I need to "get over it".

The final blow was when he had the nerve to ask me to give another dude oral sex for drugs. I dropped him off at a friend's house and told him to find his own way home.

I read this one but idk if I posted it.
"Hard to choose one so I'll choose two. Same dude.
#1 as we were leaving the abortion clinic, I had a sonogram of the baby. I said do you want a copy? He replied "no put it in your diary"
#2 I was at his crib, he had some frozen yogurt he had gotten from a yogurt shop near his crib. He asked me if I wanted some. I said yes. I was about to finish it. He ripped it from my hands and said "I told you you can only have a bite" and put it back."

Last one then I am just reading and you guys can post.
with and cuddle on some occasions told me that his type was small boobs and athletic body type while I'm siting here with DD's and a body like Raven Symone in her heyday.

I should have stopped there, but it progressed to netflix and heavy petting a month or two later, then he tried to perform oral on me and stopped in the middle because he "didn't like the taste"

I was done with him after that but then he cursed me out, called me a bytch, and said he hated me because he started loving me. He was crying while saying all of this.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:myman: Wherever you are out there.

"I just wanted some p*ssy. Things were moving slow for me and you were the first in line."
"I didn't mean to play you, I never even liked you. I was just being nice." :ohlawd:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
It gets better. There's more gems I passed but this post nut ether
"My ex said this to me the same night I lost my virginity to him; I wish I was fukking your best friend instead"

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
It gets better. There's more gems I passed but this post nut ether
"My ex said this to me the same night I lost my virginity to him; I wish I was fukking your best friend instead"
I'll be making love to her through you, so let me keep my eyes closed... damn.. weeknd ouchea ruining these females lives :wow:

I found out I was pregnant, told the father, who told me that he didn't want to tied to me for the rest of his life. After 3 months of no contact, we decided to see if we could at least be cordial. (dumb move)

I had a miscarriage at 20 weeks...his ex lost her mother at the same time. He runs to her side and his excuse is that you only have one mother, but I can have another baby so I need to "get over it".

The final blow was when he had the nerve to ask me to give another dude oral sex for drugs. I dropped him off at a friend's house and told him to find his own way home.

See.. now this is the part I just don't get.. after the nikka disrespected you the 2nd time, you found yourself in a situation where he needed you, but you still chose to not exercise your right to tell him to go fukk himself:francis: