LSA has the #HOH Hall of Fame

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Its no way in hell I would still talk to a guy after he said these things. I see a lot of the women who didn't. But the one's that did, the desperation of needing a man is a big problem. After the red flags if you choose to proceed it's on you.

That being said, women don't make men pieces of sh*t (except their mom:ld: ) Its their lack of good examples and how its acceptable to talk to people that way these days. Praise of HOH when in actuality most of it is just being a trash human being. Then, it continues because there are women out there that accept it.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Its no way in hell I would still talk to a guy after he said these things. I see a lot of the women who didn't. But the one's that did, the desperation of needing a man is a big problem. After the red flags if you choose to proceed it's on you.

That being said, women don't make men pieces of sh*t (except their mom:ld: ) Its their lack of good examples and how its acceptable to talk to people that way these days. Praise of HOH when in actuality most of it is just being a trash human being. Then, it continues because there are women out there that accept it.

stop cussin:ufdup:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
You are right :(

don't be like me Rae
2mfxdeh.jpg
I cuss a lil too much

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Re: The Coldest Thing A Man Has Said To You
I was in love with the captain of my high school's football team, we were good friends. One day he told me that if I lost 50 pounds he would date me.

Hater outed us but did not specify...
Extremely depressing thread.

I hope you guys are okay having experiencing those things.

This thread has been linked to from a male-dominated forum and most of the guys there are actually laughing at some of the stories posted here. We live in a really screwed up world.

Hard to choose one so I'll choose two. Same dude.
#1 as we were leaving the abortion clinic, I had a sonogram of the baby. I said do you want a copy? He replied "no put it in your diary"
#2 I was at his crib, he had some frozen yogurt he had gotten from a yogurt shop near his crib. He asked me if I wanted some. I said yes. I was about to finish it. He ripped it from my hands and said "I told you you can only have a bite" and put it back.

Goddamn that was ruthless!!:damn:

I'll be damned if that wasnt funny as fukk though:laugh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
seems like being truthful is being HOH these days.

-DMP-
Think about it though, how often do we feel as though honesty is the best policy in practice? We have inhibitions for a reason and if this/that thread aren't examples of why :mjlol: Goddamn lemme keep reading this shyt. :popcorn:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Problems with #hoh is lumping all woman as hoes...in the 1st place..

If it was some trifling ass skank you involved, okay maybe...

But I know for a fact, niccas will be mean to a nice one...out of spite.

Now if you got with a woman who checked yo ass after saying some foul or nickle slick type shyt...niccas would fall over her for being assertive.

What a wonderful world we live...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

how much you want to bet 95% of these women still stayed after these comments, still sucked that dikk and received backshots.

Women have the capability to gasp not mess with pieces of sh*t, you know what would happen if pieces of sh*t got no vagina or women? They would change and start being respectable or they would starve.

Why should they change when they continue to get women and vagina? the accountability lies in teh womens hands, the same how you could stop abuser chris brown from continuing his career, instead y'all fill out arenas, equest songs on tehr adio and buy his filth.

y'all are the catalyst to this filth

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
how much you want to bet 95% of these women still stayed after these comments, still sucked that dikk and received backshots.

Women have the capability to gasp not mess with pieces of sh*t, you know what would happen if pieces of sh*t got no vagina or women? They would change and start being respectable or they would starve.

Why should they change when they continue to get women and vagina? the accountability lies in teh womens hands, the same how you could stop abuser chris brown from continuing his career, instead y'all fill out arenas, equest songs on tehr adio and buy his filth.

y'all are the catalyst to this filth
I couldn't give rep but I been on that in the bold.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don't see the problem with these.

#1 - I don't even rock with abortion, but c'mon. Why in the hizzell would a dude wanna keep a copy of
the child they just mulliganed?? What the logic in that?

#2 - You shoulda been taught by your parents not to kill somebody elses' food if they sharing with you.
That's off GP. Reminds me of @TheADD classic "She Threw Away The Ends Of The Bread".

I agree. #1 That is weird. He was nice about it. Honestly I would have been like :what:If I don't even want the baby why would I want the picture? Idiot...

#2: He was nice saying something, I would have just snatched it back. And she's SUPER sensitive, it's not even a big deal. I would have just laughed and bought my own if it was that good.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of that is depressing to read

Taunting a chick who was molested? :snoop:

It's sad how cruel some people are