Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You do realize there’s a fixed amount of resources right?

You do realize resources are VERY scarce in Chicago right?

You realize there may be up to a million illegal immigrants in my city right?

You do realize that these resources will be diverted from black families towards illegal immigrants right?

I swear you nikkas need to wear a helmet whenever you post here. Straight RADIO levels of stupidity.

You do realize if those resources go out the window if you allow a chunk of the population to go untreated with viral infections?

If I cure two black people of Corona and they get in a room or bus with an illegal with Corona who is afraid to go get treatment and he reinfects the two black people. The limited number of resources you're crying about were just wasted because you decided who should get treated for a contagious virus because you doubled them for the same amount of people.

nikkas never see big picture. Small minds.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know most people don’t like politics but we really need to start pushing political positions in our community. This stays happening

We need to vote locally at the lowest levels. You can meet your Counselman before a Mayor or Governor. They can even end up being one of those people.

It would be nice if all of us could vote in every election for a year. Electing Mayor's, Judges, Counselman, Public Advocate, etc. We would show how much power we actually have.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up and read my initial post. I said they should go to black folks but I understand the rationale . Why are you quoting me like I voiced every damn opinion? I said I get the rationale, especially since poor blacks may have to move around for work since it isnt in their neighborhood.
And to your point, my last job was traveling all through Chicago to disadvantaged areas in Hyde Park, Englewood, and Rogers Park, and Others. I would rather not say where I worked but the health care facilities absolutely had illegals in those spots right along with black residents. I didnt do much further south but I see how when it comes to poor folks working alongside poor folks, the illegals will be vector points that get some blacks caught up.

I am not caping so knock it off, But I see it. And Rogers Park has tons of black people dude:gucci:
You’re a stupid ass nikka who can’t grasp the basics of resources and how finite they are. You really have a hard time seeing the forest from the trees. You literally want to help immigrants at the expense of blacks.

Don’t quote me again nikka.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
so according to you immigrants weren't excluded from the Stimulus bill
thats what you got from my post?
Now I see why you’re a stay at home dad with no education :mjlol:

You do realize if those resources go out the window if you allow a chunk of the population to go untreated with viral infections?

If I cure two black people of Corona and they get in a room or bus with an illegal with Corona who is afraid to go get treatment and he reinfects the two black people. The limited number of resources you're crying about were just wasted because you decided who should get treated for a contagious virus because you doubled them for the same amount of people.

nikkas never see big picture. Small minds.
Got damn you’re stupid. Let me break it down slowly for you.

There.are.a.finite.amount.of.resources

So if we use those resources on a illegal immigrant what happens
to the black individuals who are infected who have no idea they are? LITERALLY the same scenario can be applied in reverse. What if 2 immigrants who are cured infect a black person on a bus?

Treat those who need it the most (the black areas in Chicago). It is inevitable that someone somewhere will get this shyt.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She....... extended the federal unemployment benefits that every citizen gets to illegal immigrants who also pay taxes.

What the fukk are yall retarded ass black skinheads crying bout now?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
why are blacks roasting blacks though...while normal politicians cacs doing whatever finessing whoever they want

blacks already have the world against them and there is always people especially online and social media that want their 15 minutes of fame on the gram on some c00n shyt
Fake outrage b.s.
looks dumb as fuk, as a public figure - it is what it is. That dyke is representative for you? Pick better people.
:snooze:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Things like housing grants, small business fund, etc. There are a fee neighborhoods with high illegal populations that would crumble so they get just enough from the city to keep moving.

Not sure about having access to small business funds because illegals are not opening business that are being recognized by the state but I looked into the other services.

Lightfoot says...

Under the executive order, Lightfoot's office said all residents in the city, regardless of their birthplace or citizenship status, will have access to the city's newly-established COVID-19 Housing Assistance Grant program and online resources offered through Chicago public schools for students, among other benefits.

Resources for CPS students I don't really see anyone taking issue with those. But for the housing grant, this is what she said..

Our new Housing Assistance Grant program will be an immediate help as we work to repair the damage caused by COVID-19 and will serve as a platform the City can build on going forward.”

The fund will award 2,000 individual grants in the amount of $1,000. Half of these grants will be awarded through a lottery system, while the other half will be distributed by non-profit community organizations across the city. Chicago residents experiencing temporary financial hardships due to COVID-19 will be able to apply online via the DOH Online Intake Portal at www.chicago.gov/coronavirus and over the phone through community-based organizations.

Applicants will be required to demonstrate their economic impact by showing documentation such as a recent unemployment insurance claim, a notification of employment status change, as well as proof of household income at or below 60 percent of the area median income—ranging from $37,000 for one person to $53,000 for a family of four--prior to job loss or other economic impact.

I'm not exactly sure I agree with this. Only 2000 individual grants? Resources are extremely limited right now. So to include illegals in state money when the federal government is already allocating money to predominantly Mexican communities appears like it is stretching the pot thin from the most vulnerable community which are black residents.

The federal money that is being poured into specific communities...

The federal emergency rescue law pours money into two programs to channel funds to states and local governments without requiring red tape or a lengthy application process in this dire emergency.

Community Development Block Grants can be used for a broad range of services. The communities did not have to spell out the projects the money will be used for.

According to the office of Sen. dikk Durbin, D-Ill., the city Chicago will get $46,770,307; the state of Illinois, $17,842,842; and Cook County, $6,420,182.

Other Chicago-area community development grants:

• Arlington Heights, $164,062
  • Aurora, $902,078
  • Berwyn, $755,917
  • Cicero, $1,001,910
  • Des Plaines, $180,767
  • Elgin, $510,869
  • Evanston, $1,080,243
  • Hoffman Estates, $145,053
  • Joliet, $563,076
  • Kankakee, $345,619
  • Mount Prospect, $154,667
  • Naperville, $315,985
  • Oak Lawn, $180,824
  • Oak Park, $980,107
  • Palatine Village, $303,119
  • Schaumburg, $217,873
  • Skokie, $361,988
  • Waukegan, $470,215
  • DuPage County, $2,294,733
  • Kane County, $796,783
  • Lake County, $1,709,120
  • McHenry County, $830,790
  • Will County, $1,244,264
The bolded are fully Mexican or has a significant Mexican population.

I don't see any predominantly black communities getting any resources. No Harvey's, Maywoods, Chicago Heights, Doltons, Calumet Citys, or Bolingbrooks.

If Federal money is already being allocated to Mexican communities, can't they use those funds to also address their illegal problem? Any state funds directed at Cook County we are already going to be battling for and to include illegals at this moment when resources are tight but especially when federal money is being specifically directed to Mexican communities and not predominantly black communities, I don't know, I kinda agree with the other brehs in here. It's stretching thin already tight resources that should be allocated to our situation.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not sure about having access to small business funds because illegals are not opening business that are being recognized by the state but I looked into the other services.

Lightfoot says...

Resources for CPS students I don't really see anyone taking issue with those. But for the housing grant, this is what she said..

I'm not exactly sure I agree with this. Only 2000 individual grants? Resources are extremely limited right now. So to include illegals in state money when the federal government is already allocating money to predominantly Mexican communities appears like it is stretching the pot thin from the most vulnerable community which are black residents.

The federal money that is being poured into specific communities...

The bolded are fully Mexican or has a significant Mexican population.

I don't see any predominantly black communities getting any resources. No Harvey's, Maywoods, Chicago Heights, Doltons, Calumet Citys, or Bolingbrooks.

If Federal money is already being allocated to Mexican communities, can't they use those funds to also address their illegal problem? Any state funds directed at Cook County we are already going to be battling for and to include illegals at this moment when resources are tight but especially when federal money is being specifically directed to Mexican communities and not predominantly black communities, I don't know, I kinda agree with the other brehs in here. It's stretching thin already tight resources that should be allocated to our situation.
This is exactly what I said but you got a bunch of remedial idiots in here who can’t grasp this.

Edit- smh@ Aurora almost getting 1million. I know they have a big population relatively but still...

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone who is mad please explain why? All the title says is that illegal immigrants can get care too. Where does it say they get priority over black people?

Why explain yourself and think things through when you can be loud and dumb?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
But those people are legal in the US? Refugees and immigrants pay taxes. Is there a problem? Now if it said illegals, i can understand the outrage.
It’s immigrants REGARDLESS of citizenship status. That’s a PROBLEM breh.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Edit- smh@ Aurora almost getting 1million. I know they have a big population relatively but still...

The thing that got me was Berwyn and Cicero with no mention of Maywood or Bellwood.

Cook County is huge which includes everything in between Barrington to Sauk Village.

Cicero is getting both federal funds and most likely state funds allocated to cook county. Black cook county communities are alreadt fighting for a pot that includes the city of Chicago and places like Park Ridge and Winnetka.

Resources are just really tight right now.