Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure about having access to small business funds because illegals are not opening business that are being recognized by the state but I looked into the other services.

Lightfoot says...

Resources for CPS students I don't really see anyone taking issue with those. But for the housing grant, this is what she said..

I'm not exactly sure I agree with this. Only 2000 individual grants? Resources are extremely limited right now. So to include illegals in state money when the federal government is already allocating money to predominantly Mexican communities appears like it is stretching the pot thin from the most vulnerable community which are black residents.

The federal money that is being poured into specific communities...

The bolded are fully Mexican or has a significant Mexican population.

I don't see any predominantly black communities getting any resources. No Harvey's, Maywoods, Chicago Heights, Doltons, Calumet Citys, or Bolingbrooks.

If Federal money is already being allocated to Mexican communities, can't they use those funds to also address their illegal problem? Any state funds directed at Cook County we are already going to be battling for and to include illegals at this moment when resources are tight but especially when federal money is being specifically directed to Mexican communities and not predominantly black communities, I don't know, I kinda agree with the other brehs in here. It's stretching thin already tight resources that should be allocated to our situation.
I agree with them as well, but im not mad about it as I understand. In any case, the numbers quoted are in the low 100millions so I expect most of it to end up in white peoples hands anyway. Kinda like how cannibus led to brothas having hella records but the ones who will be making the most money off of the legal push wont be black. On the other end, I understand this particular issue because no matter what, that segment mingles with the black population and they trying to keep folks whole and at home. It is what it is.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How about you do your research and see where the funds are allocated.

Why do research when you can pretend to be smart to someone stupid?
Thank you for your informed post breh.you were the first and only of those who disagreed to do so. And while I don't agree with any of the financial handouts going to immigrants, I firmly believe all deserves treatment or it only gets worse for us.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
thats what you got from my post?
Now I see why you’re a stay at home dad with no education :mjlol:

Got damn you’re stupid. Let me break it down slowly for you.

There.are.a.finite.amount.of.resources

So if we use those resources on a illegal immigrant what happens
to the black individuals who are infected who have no idea they are? LITERALLY the same scenario can be applied in reverse. What if 2 immigrants who are cured infect a black person on a bus?

Treat those who need it the most (the black areas in Chicago). It is inevitable that someone somewhere will get this shyt.

You keep dividing treatment resources for a highly contagious virus by neighborhoods in one of America's most populated cities. It doesn't solve the problem. You're so dense that your answer to the scenario I gave is to reverse it like that solves the problem.

The problem is contagious sick people, not contagious illegal immigrant sick people or contagious black American sick. Just fukking sick people. Spot treatment isn't going to stop a fukking contagion idiot.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Astrolik you are a fukking idiot. I got your position, I SAID I did, and you keep pushing like I was disagreeing with you. Goddamn.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You keep dividing treatment resources for a highly contagious virus by neighborhoods in one of America's most populated cities. It doesn't solve the problem. You're so dense that your answer to the scenario I gave is to reverse it like that solves the problem.

The problem is contagious sick people, not contagious illegal immigrant sick people or contagious black American sick. Just fukking sick people. Spot treatment isn't going to stop a fukking contagion idiot.
Dude how fukking stupid are you. That’s not my point. This may be hard for you but READ. What part of finite don’t you get? Take the drool off your keyboard and stay focused. How about you look at what resources are being provided and to whom and where before you comment on shyt that goes on in my city.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chicago is segregated as hell..

Its probably the most segregated city in america..

No illegal mexican will cause an outbreak in Chicago..
i was just about to bring this up, when i saw that post, i understand the logic on people defending this, but Chicago from what I hear is prolly the most segregated big city in the northern half of the US.

ahh well it might help in the long run tho

why are blacks roasting blacks though...while normal politicians cacs doing whatever finessing whoever they want

blacks already have the world against them and there is always people especially online and social media that want their 15 minutes of fame on the gram on some c00n shyt
nikka shut up, its fukkin jokes. Its part of ADOS culture, get that stick out of your ass

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s immigrants REGARDLESS of citizenship status. That’s a PROBLEM breh.
immigrants are legally here, but don't have to be citizens. Citizenship takes a long time but a person can have a greencard and be here for years paying taxes. Illegals are not immigrants. They have no legal status.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Thank you for your informed post breh.you were the first and only of those who disagreed to do so. And while I don't agree with any of the financial handouts going to immigrants, I firmly believe all deserves treatment or it only gets worse for us.
breh the amount of people in here who can’t read is baffling.

You got people capping for Mexicans calling blacks xenophobic just because we don’t want aid from our communities being diverted towards others. Bruh the hotspots for corona are in black communities in the city. Not cacs not Mexicans.

And I absolutely agree that we all deserve treatment.