Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As i said elsewhere....if this turns out to primarily be a black affliction, the unofficial public response will be "them nikkas jus need to better themselves" as is the case with everything else...

And idk why it became customary to speak around the fact that white people more or less dictate the political landscape, and elected negros mold themselves around it for relevance and employment funding etc....

They wouldnt give nikkas shyt if hispanics , illegal or otherwise , weren't there...they didnt BEFORE they were there...

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
"if we just do right the white men wouldn't hate us so much! :mjcry:Messicans and Afric00ns gotta go!"

Coli posters march in ideological lockstep with our xenophobic and bigoted president and have more smoke for immigrants and their fellow diasporans than they do for YT supremacists part 1000.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
what's the plan she put in place?

Don’t mind. They are here. They will need testing and treatment. I said I’m the other thread that they are probably severely underreported and that’s because they are probably shook to come out and get tested. Light foot already put in a plan regarding black people and covoid yesterday also

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are the specific resources being provided? Was that mentioned?
Things like housing grants, small business fund, etc. There are a fee neighborhoods with high illegal populations that would crumble so they get just enough from the city to keep moving.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
breh don't waste yo time arguing people that's not from the land G.

let em get all they info from IG

Nah clearly yall dont. Im working from home why? My job is downtown near a transit hub. People move all throughout the city spreading shyt. Like I said before, someone at the elotes cart gonna give it to the dude going to home depot, who can pass it to the breh from Harvey, etc. Its not about some big outbreak. If some illegal working janitorial staff at your building, does it matter how many people they got? Not until it gets your moms. Thats the point. Food carts gonna pop up on Clark near Andersonville, North Center, etc. If you live in Chicago, you know people move around.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
At this point it’s like they tryna aggravate the very people they supposed to represent

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im gonna be that guy: blacks disproportionately getting it and immigrants and illegals having it are two separate issues that can converge.

Fact: blacks are disproportionately poor and probably dont have health insurance and cant afford to “seek cover” in large swaths of Chicago. Thats one issue.

Illegal Immigrants are walking amongst us and they also cannot generally use health services that arent free clinics or ER. So alternatively you have illegals walking around not doing any testing cause fukk ass ICE is still doing raids during a pandemic. I get the concern for brothas and sistas, but they gonna be in the grocery stores catching this shyt from people who are afraid to get access. Mind you they wont be getting stimulus checks, so expect some cat with covid to be selling corn to black folks on the corner with a side of corona cause he has no official employment. Yes, it should also be guaranteed to poor blacks. Dont get my point twisted.
High level thinking

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Can’t have anyone in the country walking around sick, potentially infecting others. You pretty much have to do something.

Like @TakeItFromME said; shouldn’t have even gotten to this point. If you were here illegally, you should’ve been taken back to your home :francis:
They need to set up testing sites for illegals and have them be ice raids.