Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:Ignant mothafukka quote me caping or disagreeing with you. I’m 100% understanding you’re POV and why they did this and you all over the place. I dont fukking get some of you coli cats how we can be in agreement and you still get on my fukking nerves.
We cool breh just some miscommunication.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Brehs stop trying to use Chicagos segregation as to why this won't spread. The virus originated in China and has reached every corner of the globe. Look at Detroit. Probably more segregated. And not even close to being the destination city that Chicago is. They getting ran through right now.

Only the elite should have the least concern about this. Too many folks using that Trump logic. At this rate we gone be dealing with this until a couple of generations die off.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You keep dividing treatment resources for a highly contagious virus by neighborhoods in one of America's most populated cities. It doesn't solve the problem. You're so dense that your answer to the scenario I gave is to reverse it like that solves the problem.

The problem is contagious sick people, not contagious illegal immigrant sick people or contagious black American sick. Just fukking sick people. Spot treatment isn't going to stop a fukking contagion idiot.

Nope....either you are with us or against us.....none of this we are the world bs....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She....... extended the federal unemployment benefits that every citizen gets to illegal immigrants who also pay taxes.

What the fukk are yall retarded ass black skinheads crying bout now?
let me break this down for you and the lonely idiot who dapped you.

Lori Lightfoot is the MAYOR of CHICAGO which is located within the STATE of ILLINOIS. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and STATE are complete separate entities. Lightfoot has no authority to extend or alter any FEDERAL programs only CITYWIDE mandates.

You expect people to take you serious when your stupid ass can’t discern between federal and state government? You failed 5th grade school social studies breh.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She's probably a lesbian. Theyre gonna work for the highest bidder

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me break this down for you and the lonely idiot who dapped you.

Lori Lightfoot is the MAYOR of the CHICAGO which is located within the STATE of ILLINOIS. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and STATE are complete separate entities. Light foot has no authority to extend or alter any FEDERAL programs only CITYWIDE mandates.

You expect people to take you serious when your stupid ass can’t discern between federal and state government? You failed elementary school social studies breh.
Eh I didn’t read that until now:yeshrug:

But even still yo dumb ass don’t know how federal grants/funding are administrated. Funding is handed to the state executive and is distributed at their discretion. The same thing happens on the local level down from the state. State/local governments redirect funds appropriated for other reasons all the time.

Its one of Trump’s biggest beefs with California, who he threatens with stopping federal funding all the time. This is all despite the fact that Congress mandates funding to California. The executive can do whatever they want once the ball gets passed from the legislature. That is, unless a court stops them or the legislature impeaches and removes them.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh the amount of people in here who can’t read is baffling.

You got people capping for Mexicans calling blacks xenophobic just because we don’t want aid from our communities being diverted towards others. Bruh the hotspots for corona are in black communities in the city. Not cacs not Mexicans.

And I absolutely agree that we all deserve treatment.

Lol. No one is caping for Mexicans.

This virus shyt is not discriminating and based on what I’ve seen (strictly anecdotal) as someone who spends all fukking day in Langley Park is that the illegals aren’t practicing social distancing or wearing masks in public and I know for a fact they’re undercounted in terms of who is sick and spreading this shyt. They are here. They have to be addressed. They will get you sick if you don’t get them help. They’ll be all up in your businesses doing the cleaning and cooking and killing your grandparents and uncles with their germs.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
illegals work in every aspect that we all in that city come in contact with. When you go to fancy restaurant on Michigan av or your hood Greek and Arab joint it's illegals working in there. Like @At30wecashout said you can't be black man on the grind in that city and not come in contact with illegals.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Eh I didn’t read that until now:yeshrug:

But even still yo dumb ass don’t know how federal grants/funding are administrated. Funding is handed to the state executive and is distributed at their discretion. The same thing happens on the local level down from the state. State/local governments redirect funds appropriated for other reasons all the time.

Its one of Trump’s biggest beefs with California, who he threatens with stopping federal funding all the time. This is all despite the fact that Congress mandates funding to California. The executive can do whatever they want once the ball gets passed from the legislature. That is, unless a court stops them or the legislature impeaches and removes them.
Stopped reading here. You didn’t have to read anything that to know how our government works. I learned this stuff in 6th grade. Btw a state receiving federal funds is contigent on abiding by the feds requirements. Or else these funds can be redacted and/or taken away.

But that’s one lesson. I will not argue with someone who doesn’t know that state and federal powers are separate :yeshrug:

Have a nice day.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dude how fukking stupid are you. That’s not my point. This may be hard for you but READ. What part of finite don’t you get? Take the drool off your keyboard and stay focused. How about you look at what resources are being provided and to whom and where before you comment on shyt that goes on in my city.

Your point is retarded.Take your own advice and learn to read.

Nope....either you are with us or against us.....none of this we are the world bs....

In a contagion. nikkas. Too small minded to see the big pictures and wondering why they're losing :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ya know, I heard some companies are coming out with this technology that will allow you to stream music digitally. S'pose to be a game changer. Shid, we might not even need to use CDs anymore. :heh:
Negged

Did your crystal ball see that

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped reading here. You didn’t have to read anything that to know how our government works. I learned this stuff in 6th grade. Btw a state receiving federal funds is contigent on abiding by the feds requirements. Or else these funds can be redacted and/or taken away.

But that’s one lesson. I will not argue with someone who doesn’t know that state and federal powers are separate :yeshrug:

Have a nice day.

I clearly just explained how federal grants/funding work and how it flows from the national to the local government, if you too retarded to understand the executive's implied power in this country, then thats on you. I also have no clue on what the fukk you mean "redacted" or "taken away". Once the wire clears there's nothing the federal government can do but bytch and moan and threaten to take away future funding. Which none of them want to actually follow thru with because it would tank their re-election chance.

Trump was talking that shyt to California/Newson who in turned reminded Trump that they are independently like the 5th largest economy in the world and all that shyt went quiet. He also regularly tells Congress to kiss his ass with no consequences.

Bottom line is that state executives can and often do whatever the fukk they want with federal funding.