Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I clearly just explained how federal grants/funding work and how it flows from the national to the local government, if you too retarded to understand the executive's implied power in this Country, then thats on you. I also have no clue on what the fukk you mean "redacted" or "taken away". Once the wire clears there's nothing the federal government can do but bytch and moan and threaten to take away future funding. Which none of them want to actually follow thru with because it would tank their re-election chance.

Trump was talking that shyt to California/Newson who in turned reminded Trump that they are independently like the 5th largest economy in the world and all that shyt went quiet. He also regularly tells Congress to kiss his ass with no consequences.
You’re a fukking idiot. Stay focused.

Lori cant make any changes to any federal programs or mandates. That’s what you said. Not me. Illegal immigrants aren’t getting federal unemployment benefits, they can’t.

You’re deflecting off course and juelzing for your stupidity.

Retarded ass nikka believed a mayor can make changes to federal programs.

Negged and ignored :ld:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re a fukking idiot. Stay focused.

Lori cant make any changes to any federal programs or mandates. That’s what you said. You’re deflecting off course and juelzing for your stupidity.

No the fukk I didn't. I said that once funding drops she can do whatever with it. Again, these are small distinctions of expressed vs implied power but please try to keep up....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No the fukk I didn't. I said that once funding drops she can do whatever with it. Again, these are small distinctions of expressed vs implied power but please try to keep up....
See below for your dumbass take on Lightfoot being able to extend FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT. Since you’re slow I’ll break down the semantics. To extend something is a form of making changes changes.

You are a brain dead moron. Can’t even remember what you typed hours ago let alone elementary school social studies :francis:

Came in here calling people black skinheads (never heard that term before, sounds like some cac shyt) but ended up looking like a retard.

Do better. Be better.

She....... extended the federal unemployment benefits that every citizen gets to illegal immigrants who also pay taxes.

What the fukk are yall retarded ass black skinheads crying bout now?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See below.

You are a brain dead moron. Can’t even remember what you typed hours ago let alone elementary school social studies :francis:

I've already acknowledged that I didn't read her executive order. Remember, you just quoted it retard? That changes nothing else I'm explaining to yo dumb ass in regards to implied vs expressed powers....

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
LightfootCutout.png
3v3kj3.jpg
images

Not the pastor on youth sunday :dead::dead::dead::mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Your point is retarded.Take your own advice and learn to read.

In a contagion. nikkas. Too small minded to see the big pictures and wondering why they're losing :snoop:

What is the problem? I spoke facts, you want to hang out with the enemy...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight....

She's guaranteeing access to covid-19 relief programs to certain people when she cannot make the same guarantee across the board.

So why should immigrants and refugees have guaranteed access when its not something feasible for everyone? :jbhmm:

I say this as someone who was naturalized. Still... doesn't make sense to me.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight....

She's guaranteeing access to covid-19 relief programs to certain people when she cannot make the same guarantee across the board.

So why should immigrants and refugees have guaranteed access when its not something feasible for everyone? :jbhmm:

I say this as someone who was naturalized. Still... doesn't make sense to me.

It's a fair question. The answer is that it's always a failing gambit to try to politicize public health issues. Always.

The "finite resources" argument is a nonstarter. A virus doesn't care about your legal status.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a fair question. The answer is that it's always a failing gambit to try to politicize public health issues. Always.

The "finite resources" argument is a nonstarter. A virus doesn't care about your legal status.

If a virus doesn't care about legal status, why is she prioritizing legal status?

If she's guaranteeing access based on legal status, she's also guaranteeing certain legal people will not have access.

If a virus doesn't care, why should she?

Cuz votes