Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

invalid

Banned
Daps
I thought the issue for blacks is our pre-existing conditions? What does it matter if we all get access to testing when we are already suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc. If you take away the one factor of testing and access to testing, you still have the second and the biggest, pre-existing conditions.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go to the government website...

The hardest hit areas are:

Auburn Gresham

Roseland

Chatham

And on the westside...

Im familiar with Rodgers park as well..

But the highest concentration of cases are in predominantly black areas..

I've lived in this city my entire life..

I will never let anyone tell me Chicago isn't segregated..
Bruh I know, I see this shyt every day. The question is with all this segregation, how did it manage to get into disproportionately black and poor areas?:jbhmm: It didnt transmit itself there. Like I said, people move around the city and if you have ever patronized a small business, you have at some point crossed paths with illegals. Im not saying I agree or disagree with the limited resources being used for them, but I understand the rationale. The alternative is them cats moving and mingling like its no big deal.

Again, Chicago is segregated right? How did it get to those neighborhoods? Mobility. Only takes a few hundred people traveling for a couple to take it back.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the issue for blacks is our pre-existing conditions? What does it matter if we all get access to testing when we are already suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc. If you take away the one factor of testing and access to testing, you still have the second and the biggest, pre-existing conditions.
The thing is them bills still have to be paid and blacks are more likely to be working these shyt ass jobs where they are on the frontlines of catching this. Think food service for instance. Know who has what at leaat can get people prepped, but the issue is they need all the food, housing assistance, etc they can get.

Illegals getting resources deprives them of that in the meantime.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I know, I see this shyt every day. The question is with all this segregation, how did it manage to get into disproportionately black and poor areas?:jbhmm: It didnt transmit itself there. Like I said, people move around the city and if you have ever patronized a small business, you have at some point crossed paths with illegals. Im not saying I agree or disagree with the limited resources being used for them, but I understand the rationale. The alternative is them cats moving and mingling like its no big deal.

Again, Chicago is segregated right? How did it get to those neighborhoods? Mobility. Only takes a few hundred people traveling for a couple to take it back.

:mjcry:

Shyt looks real bleak for black Chicago

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
90789558_10216562974450568_3790419740934012928_n.jpg

"See the key is to boil dem ribs for bout a good 30 minutes. Then smoke em play boi"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh there’s small pockets of black areas in Rogers park :usure: Let’s not act like you staying in hyde park or something.

Anyways, since there’s not much resources available, this should be allocated to blacks (and even legal Latinos).

Do you cape for the black folk out in the westside and south side as much as you do these immigrants? Serious question. nikka I’m from the westside and we getting hit hard with no help. I don’t see you saying shyt but there’s mfs dying as we speak right NOW.

You nikkas put immigrants over your own and it’s disgusting.
Dude shut the fukk up and read my initial post. I said they should go to black folks but I understand the rationale . Why are you quoting me like I voiced every damn opinion? I said I get the rationale, especially since poor blacks may have to move around for work since it isnt in their neighborhood.
And to your point, my last job was traveling all through Chicago to disadvantaged areas in Hyde Park, Englewood, and Rogers Park, and Others. I would rather not say where I worked but the health care facilities absolutely had illegals in those spots right along with black residents. I didnt do much further south but I see how when it comes to poor folks working alongside poor folks, the illegals will be vector points that get some blacks caught up.

I am not caping so knock it off, But I see it. And Rogers Park has tons of black people dude:gucci:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

Shyt looks real bleak for black Chicago
I know man, so when that other thread came up saying why black people gotta be the face of everything, I didnt chime in cause I knew it was a matter of time. On top of that, typical shyt like this keeps resources away from us like clockwork. Im not saying im with it, only I understand, but its gonna knock our people once again. Im already wondering how many of the black owned businesses I see around here wont come back.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Don’t mind. They are here. They will need testing and treatment. I said I’m the other thread that they are probably severely underreported and that’s because they are probably shook to come out and get tested. Light foot already put in a plan regarding black people and covoid yesterday also

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna be that guy: blacks disproportionately getting it and immigrants and illegals having it are two separate issues that can converge.

Fact: blacks are disproportionately poor and probably dont have health insurance and cant afford to “seek cover” in large swaths of Chicago. Thats one issue.

Illegal Immigrants are walking amongst us and they also cannot generally use health services that arent free clinics or ER. So alternatively you have illegals walking around not doing any testing cause fukk ass ICE is still doing raids during a pandemic. I get the concern for brothas and sistas, but they gonna be in the grocery stores catching this shyt from people who are afraid to get access. Mind you they wont be getting stimulus checks, so expect some cat with covid to be selling corn to black folks on the corner with a side of corona cause he has no official employment. Yes, it should also be guaranteed to poor blacks. Dont get my point twisted.
You are THAT guy.
That rational guy.

These other morons who feed into that charlatan Tariq won't hear you though.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Can’t have anyone in the country walking around sick, potentially infecting others. You pretty much have to do something.

Like @TakeItFromME said; shouldn’t have even gotten to this point. If you were here illegally, you should’ve been taken back to your home :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are THAT guy.
That rational guy.

These other morons who feed into that charlatan Tariq won't hear you though.
Thing is I get it. I understand the outrage, but two years ago I was working labor jobs alongside illegals. some people may say “fukk it, this aint worth it” and wait on benefits. Very few mind you. But if you are poor and black in Chicago, you bet your ass you worked in some shytty places with illegals who need them checks.

I dont have to agree, but I understand.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it's a viral virus and you only help 50% of the people and not the other 50% they're going to cancel out. This is for that illegal on public transportation hiding their cough and infecting everyone else because they won't get checked out or the person with the elderly person with no papers slowly dying in a back room.

You nikkas are really retarded.
Missed the point of why shes being criticized completely. She has spent the last several days highlighting how the black community is more at risk than any other community in the city and instead of creating relief efforts to further assist that very community, its diverted to a completely different, less affected and not nearly at risk community entirely. If you have a leaky boat, you plug the hole. You dont waste efforts to reinforce a part of the boat that isnt hemorrhaging.