Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicago is segregated as hell..

Its probably the most segregated city in america..

No illegal mexican will cause an outbreak in Chicago..
Bruh. Im in Rogers Park. If you by Howard and western, you have low income blacks near upper income jewish. Go further north to before touhy and you have a hispanic and asian population, then further up a bigger mix in the warren park area all the way up to Devon aka Little India. Chicago isn’t segregated everywhere, and having worked out in Glenview in a kitchen full of hispanics and Niles at Grazianos with a kitchen full of hispanics, and a few other places with undocumented polish and haitian workers, yes, it will get around. Cmon, fam, do you know how many poor people live in one place but work in another? For most of my work life I didnt work in my neighborhood so whatever I had, I was taking that shyt to skokie, to Uptown, to Englewood, whatever. Our train system is down 80% but still running on regular schedule with folks who travel all around this piece to get to work.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. Im in Rogers Park. If you by Howard and western, you have low income blacks near upper income jewish. Go further north to before touhy and you have a hispanic and asian population, then further up a bigger mix in the warren park area all the way up to Devon aka Little India. Chicago isn’t segregated everywhere, and having worked out in Glenview in a kitchen full of hispanics and Niles at Grazianos with a kitchen full of hispanics, and a few other places with undocumented polish and haitian workers, yes, it will get around. Cmon, fam, do you know how many poor people live in one place but work in another? For most of my work life I didnt work in my neighborhood so whatever I had, I was taking that shyt to skokie, to Uptown, to Englewood, whatever. Our train system is down 80% but still running on regular schedule with folks who travel all around this piece to get to work.
So you’re up there with the cacs and homos :mjlol:

Believe diverting resources from citizens who may have symptoms to illegal immigrants will help solve this problem brehs :mjlol:

Rob Peter to pay Paul brehs :mjlol:

Cut off your nose to spite your face brehs :mjlol:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If it's a viral virus and you only help 50% of the people and not the other 50% they're going to cancel out. This is for that illegal on public transportation hiding their cough and infecting everyone else because they won't get checked out or the person with the elderly person with no papers slowly dying in a back room.

You nikkas are really retarded.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about :mjlol:
Nah clearly yall dont. Im working from home why? My job is downtown near a transit hub. People move all throughout the city spreading shyt. Like I said before, someone at the elotes cart gonna give it to the dude going to home depot, who can pass it to the breh from Harvey, etc. Its not about some big outbreak. If some illegal working janitorial staff at your building, does it matter how many people they got? Not until it gets your moms. Thats the point. Food carts gonna pop up on Clark near Andersonville, North Center, etc. If you live in Chicago, you know people move around.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If it's a viral virus and you only help 50% of the people and not the other 50% they're going to cancel out. This is for that illegal on public transportation hiding their cough and infecting everyone else because they won't get checked out or the person with the elderly person with no papers slowly dying in a back room.

You nikkas are really retarded.
You do realize there’s a fixed amount of resources right?

You do realize resources are VERY scarce in Chicago right?

You realize there may be up to a million illegal immigrants in my city right?

You do realize that these resources will be diverted from black families towards illegal immigrants right?

I swear you nikkas need to wear a helmet whenever you post here. Straight RADIO levels of stupidity.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you’re up there with the cacs and homos :mjlol:

Believe diverting resources from citizens who may have symptoms to illegal immigrants will help solve this problem brehs :mjlol:

Rob Peter to pay Paul brehs :mjlol:

Cut off your nose to spite your face brehs :mjlol:
:snoop:You being a dikkhead right now. I live in a majority black area. I fall out of bed and end up on the Howard Red stop. Im not caping for anybody but when I was working in Glenview, or uptown, or even now in the loop, guess who was also on them trains early in the morning in some disheveled clothing with a full ass jansport?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Go to the government website...

The hardest hit areas are:

Auburn Gresham

Roseland

Chatham

And on the westside...

Im familiar with Rodgers park as well..

But the highest concentration of cases are in predominantly black areas..

I've lived in this city my entire life..

I will never let anyone tell me Chicago isn't segregated..

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:You being a dikkhead right now. I live in a majority black area. I fall out of bed and end up on the Howard Red stop. Im not caping for anybody but when I was working in Glenview, or uptown, or even now in the loop, guess who was also on them trains early in the morning in some disheveled clothing with a full ass jansport?
Breh there’s small pockets of black areas in Rogers park :usure: Let’s not act like you staying in hyde park or something.

Anyways, since there’s not much resources available, this should be allocated to blacks (and even legal Latinos).

Do you cape for the black folk out in the westside and south side as much as you do these immigrants? Serious question. nikka I’m from the westside and we getting hit hard with no help. I don’t see you saying shyt but there’s mfs dying as we speak right NOW.

You nikkas put immigrants over your own and it’s disgusting.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize there’s a fixed amount of resources right?

You do realize resources are VERY scarce in Chicago right?

You realize there may be up to a million illegal immigrants in my city right?

You do realize that these resources will be diverted from black families towards illegal immigrants right?

I swear you nikkas need to wear a helmet whenever you post here. Straight RADIO levels of stupidity.

They did this with the resources for CPS..

Black schools and teachers got the short end of the stick from that deal..

Will mexicans got the lion share of the resources among minority groups..

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How do you save other people when you can’t even save yourself

It’s pretty much begging for people to like you

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They did this with the resources for CPS..

Black schools and teachers got the short end of the stick from that deal..

Will mexicans got the lion share of the resources among minority groups..
Yup, my auntie was basically forced to retire because she couldn’t handle it anymore. No books, shytty classrooms etc.

A lot of these brehs are indoctrinated. You already got some bytch nikka in here talking about us xenophobic. Straight lazy bytchmade rhetoric.