Lori need a Light Foot up her ass

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
the thing is depending on the politics that get pushed, this would be an inevitable position

and I do believe this is response to the fact that immigrants weren't included in the main stimulus bill that got passed.
This is a political move. Has nothing to do with the stimulus. Chicago has a ton of immigrants

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Can y'all read? It says city not federal. So what that means is local treatment and services. In order to get to the point where we not playing hot potato with a deadly virus everyone on American soil needs to be able to come forward and get treated w/out fear of repercussion. Feds need to guarantee these services!

Be a humanitarian before you put yourself in any of those other boxes. These are the same people infecting the group that we care about most.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
LightfootCutout.png
3v3kj3.jpg
images
:russ:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can y'all read? It says city not federal. So what that means is local treatment and services. In order to get to the point where we not playing hot potato with a deadly virus everyone on American soil needs to be able to come forward and get treated w/out fear of repercussion. Feds need to guarantee these services!

Be a humanitarian before you put yourself in any of those other boxes. These are the same people infecting the group that we care about most.
You said it better than I could. Think about all the manual labor jobs illegals occupy that disappeared overnight. Someone will hire them and they will be passing it. My building’s maintenance crew is all hispanic. Who knows if they are all legal or dont live with illegals. Restaurant staff back of house and bussers...hispanic. May be legal or not, may live with illegals.

They need to be they asses in the crib too till this blows over and not giving relief means they gonna be out there till they die and probably take other folks with them, namely poor black folks. Anyone who lives in Chicago (I am one) can immediately see how illegals of different races be out and about and working in places...they not getting them checks so they definitely gonna keep working.

Last edited:
Daps
Imagine being in the middle of a crisis in which thousands of Americans are dying BY the day yet you feel the need to give aid to non-Americans.

I've been saying it since day one. We are complicit in our own disenfranchisement when we support shyt like this. By blindly supporting dems we are supporting the rise of the Hispanic population. As more and more are made American, we lose what voting power we have. We'll become less and less of a priority to these politicians as a newer and more massive voter base is made. Look at Asians and Native Americans, how often do you hear politicians talk about them?:stopitslime: it's like if McDonalds financially supported a competitor and in 10 years they're surprised that people aren't coming to McDonalds as much.

Vote for your own political disenfranchisement, brehs.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna be that guy: blacks disproportionately getting it and immigrants and illegals having it are two separate issues that can converge.

Fact: blacks are disproportionately poor and probably dont have health insurance and cant afford to “seek cover” in large swaths of Chicago. Thats one issue.

Illegal Immigrants are walking amongst us and they also cannot generally use health services that arent free clinics or ER. So alternatively you have illegals walking around not doing any testing cause fukk ass ICE is still doing raids during a pandemic. I get the concern for brothas and sistas, but they gonna be in the grocery stores catching this shyt from people who are afraid to get access. Mind you they wont be getting stimulus checks, so expect some cat with covid to be selling corn to black folks on the corner with a side of corona cause he has no official employment. Yes, it should also be guaranteed to poor blacks. Dont get my point twisted.

Chicago is segregated as hell..

Its probably the most segregated city in america..

No illegal mexican will cause an outbreak in Chicago..

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Why are we advocating for these people to flood in here and then acting like our hands our tied so we have to foot the bill for them so they don’t infect us?

If you dumbasses didn’t cape for them in the first place it wouldn’t be a problem. Get em the fukk out of here

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
why are blacks roasting blacks though...while normal politicians cacs doing whatever finessing whoever they want

blacks already have the world against them and there is always people especially online and social media that want their 15 minutes of fame on the gram on some c00n shyt

Low self-esteem and self love.

“Self-esteem makes me super superb and supreme...”-Rakim

Thank you Ra

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't understand the position here. Are resources money or something health related? Covid-19 doesn't give a fukk about your lineage or none of that :gucci: Someone black could just as easily get it from an immigrant, so logic should tell us that HUMANS need health resources.

Besides I made a thread the other day om her picking the former Chief of Police down here as Chicago PD's chief.... Worry about that :ufdup:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/for...own-to-lead-chicago-police-department.770541/